+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Resource draining neon beacons

Resource draining neon beacons

Ok first i never new that the beacon was a consumable itme i wasted 45k flux for the cinabar to bit the beacon becuse i though it was a structure that calls not a consumible and the game dosent specify it so technocally i wasted 45k flux for 1 neon scrap case and the depresision and disalution i recieved.

To be honest the crafting materials requierd are insane above 700 cinnabar with are 45k flux and robotic salvage also plamanium for a 1 use boss that when defeated gives me 1 neon scrap cas that only gives me 0.1% of the resources i wasted, i think this is unfair for a 1 time use even when i used it, gave me a shard but even so it wasnt worth. Doing hourly amperium ranpages gives me more sentenence shards then reuniting resources for a beacon.

this wasnt advised before hand, also its somthing stupid for the insane resource it cost, i think this should have more uses like 7 per craft intead of 1 or a infinite beacon that can be placed, that takes 30 clubits to summon the trojan or andrea or the other thing.

Ps. I also checked google wiki and trovasauros i didint day it was a consumible item

You get a sentience shard for throwing the beacon and they can be used to complete the rampage challenge.

It also states it calls forth a boss, not really sure why you need it to say the beacon will be consumed on use. It would be silly if you crafted a beacon and you could call the boss from it whenever you wanted...

The cinnabar at least will be made easier to get after the Geode update goes live.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It was supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main classes: Dracolyte/Vanguardian | Power Rank: 23,333/23,083 | Total Mastery: 504 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: Trove Wikia | | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 10/15 | 17/30 | 3/3 ~~

+ Reply to Thread