+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 15/06/2018

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    BB, hope you figure it out but do you understand the other side.
    I have 26k fully augmented toon.
    I also have 300 extra bb.

Not sure what path you took, mine was f2p so most everyday players who went the Boons for BB way should have plenty.
    This is what they are seeing and might be why they don't think it's a big deal yet.
    Cool, and how long will it take to get 16 classes augmented to get the badge? Probably a lot longer than how relevant 25k PR will be. And those that haven't or can no longer get boons? They're just SoL? The p2w option is still ridiculous, though we don't know if that will remain. $50 for a months worth of tokens won't let you augment 1 class, even if it did it would still be forced to spend $500 for 10 classes, which it isn't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Cool, and how long will it take to get 16 classes augmented to get the badge? Probably a lot longer than how relevant 25k PR will be. And those that haven't or can no longer get boons? They're just SoL? The p2w option is still ridiculous, though we don't know if that will remain. $50 for a months worth of tokens won't let you augment 1 class, even if it did it would still be forced to spend $500 for 10 classes, which it isn't.

Should take about a week in Sept? I would think its a long term goal not a over night thing.
    Yes some p2w have this all ready but that's kind of the point in a p2w game model.
    If people have the all 25k badge now they clearly spends 1000s to get that and well... its a p2w game.
    Having this in so they can spend 1000s helps us in the long run as its keeps the game in profit.

I hear you though that you cant get all the BB today to get all to 25k... you don't have funds to be the "best" in a p2w game you can't ask for changes every time your funds are less then the "best".

This game is a p2w game

Just want to add, if you're worried about bound brilliance running out or not having enough to augment all your classes, just use the highest tier augment. You'll probably run out of dragonite but at least that's something that can be grinded (they are for sale for flux).

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    BB, hope you figure it out but do you understand the other side.
    I have 26k fully augmented toon.
    I also have 300 extra bb.

Not sure what path you took, mine was f2p so most everyday players who went the Boons for BB way should have plenty.
    This is what they are seeing and might be why they don't think it's a big deal yet.
    I'm in a similar situation, but currently held up on the boosters to push the rest of the classes anywhere near a point of wanting augments and in theory will have plenty by the time I'm ready. However, I can see how this is a problem for other people - especially newer players. Anyone that hasn't played this entire previous year is heavily hindered. We can't even really say "play the year like we did", as the year is now considerably less rewarding.

translate.google
    Everyone decides how to spend an hour + his life and earn something.
    You can spend an hour of life on a "farm in game"
    You can spend an hour of life on a "farm in real life"
    The result will be the same. There is no p2w.
    Developers give two options to get an item. You make your own choice how to do it.
    If you can not get what you want using both ways - the problem is in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Medont View Post
    translate.google
    Everyone decides how to spend an hour + his life and earn something.
    You can spend an hour of life on a "farm in game"
    You can spend an hour of life on a "farm in real life"
    The result will be the same. There is no p2w.
    Developers give two options to get an item. You make your own choice how to do it.
    If you can not get what you want using both ways - the problem is in you.
    And everyone can buy a mansion if they save their money for long enough. Doesn't mean it's a realistic goal for most. I guess it must be a coincidence that there's 3 that maybe have achieved that goal on the whole server, and that those that are any where close tend to have spent at least a grand on the game. But yeah, clearly anyone can do it...

Side note. 100 superior augments would cost 37.5m just in dragonite. As someone who got a 3 primordial dragons and got a high total mastery from the start, I don't have enough to craft that many for free, and that still wouldn't get me close to the badge.

+ Reply to Thread