+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rise of the sunseeker last quest

Rise of the sunseeker last quest

So,,, when i do the last quest, the 10/10 one, it requirs me to loot collect 50 items right? and no matter how many item i collect, it stays 0/50 FOREVER,...... I have tried so many differnt item to collect, like pin coin, items and gems, it still doesnt work for me, still 0/50. Even i tried to loot collect near the Sunseeker Rowan, it doesnt work..... PLZ HELP:,,,,,, it is bugged,, can someone help?

is someone even going to help??????? or this thread is useless

Quote Originally Posted by Dumpfan View Post
    So,,, when i do the last quest, the 10/10 one, it requirs me to loot collect 50 items right? and no matter how many item i collect, it stays 0/50 FOREVER,...... I have tried so many differnt item to collect, like pin coin, items and gems, it still doesnt work for me, still 0/50. Even i tried to loot collect near the Sunseeker Rowan, it doesnt work..... PLZ HELP:,,,,,, it is bugged,, can someone help?
    Did you buy back a lot of items. I noticed you can cause the counter to go negative with buy backs (but it will display 0) you might have bought backed 200 items so need to loot collect 200 again to get it to start displaying a positive count.

+ Reply to Thread