Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Dev Questions - June15

1) From last week livestream notes
    Patron was originally designed to the experience on the Trove planet, it didn't fit with the experience we are making on Geode. Rather than shoehorning it in, we have kept it clear what patron does and does not effect and will be evaluating it to how it can extend to Geode so that its clear, benefits and makes sense.
    Does it hint there will release a "geode version" patron and player need to buy it additionally?

2) Will you set all gems to be born with 3 stats instead of 2 for some?

3) Will the "Sun and Moon " and "Gloomy Gloaming " auras can be obtained from luxion?

1.)Any plans for more despoiled divinity?

2.) Are you aware that key frags, and shadow shards are not tripled for lvl10 club members with patron on Mondays?

3.) Is there a way you could add a console control to allow players to minimize unnecessary vfx while still being able to see portals and loot? It's awesome that you want to make the game visually stimulating/attractive but the platform/servers obviously can not handle the game plus the "fluff".

4.) Is there any chance of a "Trove 2" built on a relevant platform,especially one where in players could transfer their characters, and or at least receive an in game bonus credit cache equal to the amount they have patroned to Trove? I believe you would gain/regain a much larger in game community if the game simply worked as intended because even with it's flaws it's amazing.

1. Is there any chance of you bringing back the sun and moon aura? It's one of the few things I'm missing in the game for mastery and I would really like a chance to collect it.

2. How do you plan on bringing in bound brilliance with the dayspring gone? Only giving us the tome for it will severely time gate this material and rapidly slow down the progress of people trying to augment their characters.

( 1 )
    This year the 15th Juny, my birthday, is a livestream Friday. Could you please do a Chaos Coin giveaway?

Ofc I don't expect to win it, but it would be awesome to see Chaos Coin giveawys again

( 2 )
    Rowen gives an optional quest similar to existing adventurine quests. This quest has multiple arcs just like a hourly dungeon challenge. Is this a prototype test of an upcomming adventurine quest rework?

Why wont you make outposts and npcs indestructible? Im so tired of outposts being destroyed and now the new geode guy in the hub is always bombed so far down you cant interact with him... how are we supposed to do his quests if every hub we go to hes bombed into oblivion. It is just ridiculous youd make the area around them destructible.

With more and more content requiring dragon coins (New dragons and Luxion appearing twice a month), some players might feel deterred to get dragons based on the shear amount required, especially new players.

Will there be more methods to obtain dragon coins?

I'm sure the answer is "Hackers, prevent this, sorry." but if you can find a way to do this, you will make an ENTIRE community of players ecstatically happy.

If there is a conflict with a data point between the client and the server, trust the data on the client instead of ignoring that and replacing it with the data from the server. What I mean is...currently, If I jump 10 times but the server is lagging behind... once the server catches up the conflict is resolved by remove the 10 jumps I did, putting me back on the ground (Rubber banding) ... What if instead the server just took the word of the client and update it's information with the fact that I am indeed 10 jumps higher.

I know this leaves things open for exploits because you can't control what people do with their clients... but you COULD monitor it... and you COULD patch it when exploits are found and you COULD spend some real time strengthening the software so it his hack adverse and just eliminate rubberbanding, and block vanishing and other problems. Because ultimately people don't care about how your servers work, they just care about the results and if you could eliminate rubber banding with this step, the entire community would explode with joy! It would be the single best thing that the developers have done for the Trove community since developing Trove.

1. will trophies drop in new pvp? hard core collector need to plan ahead.
    2. ps4 invites are still hit and miss. when will this be fully addressed?
    3. some of you stream team / youtube guys are always giving bad or wrong info, at what point do you cut them off?
    4. mf does not work on geode right? why are going giving us mf potions on the first geode quest line. seems like a big slap in the face to us who paid big bucks for mf.

Fixtures - Id like to know what the plan is on fixtures.
    The club update is now a older update, my club has been level 11 since Feb, we have all the current fixtures all maxed and a surplus of clubits building up as my members are very generous with their team work time.
    I want to know if I should tell my members to stop donating altogether as no new fixtures are being added going forward or to start doing drives to raise more?

its very hard to plan ahead with 0 information on the subject, i was very surprised no geode fixture was being tested.

How do we know we can trust these people? I seen him lurking around the merchants guards acting suspicious

Closed Thread