+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 16x16 "chunk" missing from club world

16x16 "chunk" missing from club world

Time: 2018-06-09 10:41:06 UTC

Context: I tried to terraform a section of "Sea of deep regret" into "Volcanic Fields"
    When I did it terraformed, but left a 16x16 chunk of "sea of deep regret" in it, which we can not fill in as it removes whatever we place there.
    This looks like it might be a corrupted area.

Game Details: The club is "Space Fejoas Rule"

Character Details: I don't think my character has any influence over this issue, but it was a dracolyte, level 16-17.

Expected: I expected the terraforming to be consistant and not miss any chunks, or that we could fill in missing chunks once it finished.

Observed: I went to the worldspring and built a Volcanic Fields terraformer, I used the terraformer, it looked ok so I didn't cancel it...
    Then when it finished there was an area missing.

Image/Video Documentation: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1407591673

can confirm its not just visual on their part or didn't load a section just for them.
    worldid: 5548755955172286721

and it does do damage in the water. its as if a cornerstone was attempted to be produced but overwritten with a command that prevents cornerstones in club
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 14/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

My issue was solved by re applying the terraform

+ Reply to Thread