+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 08/06/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri View Post
    How is bound brilliance gonna work after radiant dayspring is gone?
    We realise the dayspring is a source of bound brilliance for some players. There's also a tome to generate and well monitor that and adjust if needed.
    I don't get why no one is making a bigger deal out of this. Basically it's going to be a massively time gated item which will severely hinder progression.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Kuanyin View Post
    Will geode be a prerequisite for u10?
    Participating in Geode will give a leg up to U10 but not a strict requirement.

Wow...Just wow... Told Everyone they would be Behind the 8 Ball if they did not do it. Now they admit it needs to be done.

From livestream 1/6/18
    "Can I safely skip Geode without dropping out of top mastery and can I still do u10?
    Great chance that U10 will exist initially on the surface of Geode. It shouldn't be too dependant on deep cave gameplay but players who have access to cave resources may supplement their overworld play with beneficial items."

From livestream 25/5/18
    "Is Geode the prerequisite to U10?
    Sort of, u10 will takes place on the surface of Geode."

Posted just in case the previous answers help with any clarity
    IGN: Shirokiri | Discord: Shirokiri#4720 | Community Superstar | Trove Livestream Recapper
    Mastery: 540+

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    I don't get why no one is making a bigger deal out of this. Basically it's going to be a massively time gated item which will severely hinder progression.

Im curious myself to what will happen if we choose to save our tokens and not use them straight away, will we be unable to spend them on whats offerred?
    IGN: Shirokiri | Discord: Shirokiri#4720 | Community Superstar | Trove Livestream Recapper
    Mastery: 540+

I guess my problem is like a lot of others I play a game called Trove that I have a ton of money and time put in to. If I wanted to play a game called Geode and start over I would but I dont and it should have zero affect toward U10 and up. I have played this game sense Beta and once they stopped talking to the community the game has been so off track it is unbelievable. I am sure some people are happy spending tons of hours leveling lazers and thumpers, gas that goes toward a whole different game mastery and that is good because they will be the future Trove player... I mean Geode....Because this is the trial phase of the transition from old trove to new improved (Trove Geode) where everyone is on a fair playing field as nothing from the old game counts anymore. It is coming people... I have easy over 3000 to 4000 hours in this game before I converted to Steam and now have another 1300 on there. If I did not love the game so much I would not care to even write this stuff. Just sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri View Post
    From livestream 1/6/18
    "Can I safely skip Geode without dropping out of top mastery and can I still do u10?
    Great chance that U10 will exist initially on the surface of Geode. It shouldn't be too dependant on deep cave gameplay but players who have access to cave resources may supplement their overworld play with beneficial items."

From livestream 25/5/18
    "Is Geode the prerequisite to U10?
    Sort of, u10 will takes place on the surface of Geode."

Posted just in case the previous answers help with any clarity

Refer a Friend Link under master 20 only for free class coin.
    or use this code JYRRE66HHRPQHX9Y7FFM

I really love Lore and this Stream was definitelly worth re-watching. Too bad that I wasn't able to watch it directly last Friday :x

And a BIG thanx to Shirokiri for writing all this. As someone who is not a native English speaker, this written English helps a lot <3

+ Reply to Thread