+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cinnabar and miner's chest

Cinnabar and miner's chest

i know i saw a post about cinnabar and chest so today i went to test it and it was unnoticed since i also mined shapestone. this time i did cinnabar only and wanted to add to the person post i saw but didn't see it. Anyone else that does focus other ore can post to add to confirm that not every ore drops like the other ores do. Given pattern of miner chest it should be any.
    Time: 7pm-8pm pst
    Context: went into u6 for maximum spires biom and cinnabar ore and use nn for fast movement using bombs.
    Expected: to get a miner's trove given with other ores would've gotten at least a few by this time span.
    start of hourly challenge to mark time

the amount started on chest

end of hour and new challenge show up

results of boxes and even got some feathers along the way killing elite bosses only
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Glacial shards are not dropping miners chests for me either. Not sure whether that's intended or not. I mined around 35k glacial shards for the ice dragon fragments, and didn't get a single miners chest.

The drop rate is really low. I was getting about 1 every 1000 cinnabar mined.
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

Quote Originally Posted by Arctech View Post
    The drop rate is really low. I was getting about 1 every 1000 cinnabar mined.
    Are you sure you didn't mine a shapestone by accident while farming cinnabar?
    Its possible.

I've farmed over 4k cinnabar last 2 weeks and did not drop a single one.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    Are you sure you didn't mine a shapestone by accident while farming cinnabar?
    Its possible.

I've farmed over 4k cinnabar last 2 weeks and did not drop a single one.
    Maybe I did and forgot about it.
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

+ Reply to Thread