+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get Corn Rollio Mount?

How to get Corn Rollio Mount?

I remember a video, probably from Scythe Plays, that said about this mount unlockable as reward from an Expertise Quest Chain. Is still unlockable this quests to get the mount or I need to wait until Luxion get it?
    IGN: Larkian
    Mastery: 444 (56.026 points) (rank: 1995)
    Lvl 30 Gunslinger PR: 21.289
    Lvl 30 Neon Ninja PR: 20.563
    Dragons: 24/38 /// 0/3
    Refered: 10/30
    If you are less than Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin you can use this Referal link or this code 36X3DWMHPRGZPPCPK7EE at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/
    PM me ingame for some help either you referred or not.

craft a tome to trigger a quest line - that will end in corn-rollio

I crafted the Charged, Matrix and Infinite Tomes and it didn't trigger the quest line.
    If you are less than Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin you can use this Referal link or this code 36X3DWMHPRGZPPCPK7EE at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkenn View Post
    I crafted the Charged, Matrix and Infinite Tomes and it didn't trigger the quest line.
    Those don't count to unlocking the quest line. It is better to craft one of the Runecafting Tomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider3217 View Post
    Those don't count to unlocking the quest line. It is better to craft one of the Runecafting Tomes.
    This seems like an oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?132349-Heroes-Patch-Notes-March-27-2018
    Acquiring a Tome (as an Item), will start a short series of Adventures that explain Tomes. The culmination of this adventure is the Corn Rollio mount. Of course!
    This doesn't really say "craft a tome from a specific list".

I didn't even know about this quest chain until recently. I bought the Writings of Wonder legendary tome from the marketplace and suddenly it triggered.

Could always buy the cheapest tome you can find on the marketplace to trigger the quest, and then sell it if you already have it if you already have crafted the craftable ones.

Oh thanks SkyRider3217 and Pennry, i didn't knew that I need to get it on the inventory like the other ones. Those I crafted were non tradables so they didn't go to the inventory. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    This doesn't really say "craft a tome from a specific list".
    No, but it does say to "Acquiring a Tome (as an Item)" so that would be a tome that you crafted that went into your inventory, or bought from the market in order to meet the Item requirement.

+ Reply to Thread