+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accidentally focused all stats on PD/CH/CD/MS, now I have very little health. Help?

Accidentally focused all stats on PD/CH/CD/MS, now I have very little health. Help?

Alright so all my empowered gems are max level stellars with PD/CH/CD, and my equipment is all fully upgraded stellars with full pearls and all of the stats there are PD/CH/CD/MS except for the hat which is MH/CD/MF/MS. All of that sounds pretty great however I only have just under 150k health. Pretty much I need to have Prowling Shadow and the Vampiric emblem equipped at all times to stay alive.

So pretty much what I need help with is:
    • I only have radiant little gems, so what stats should I make my future stellars?
    • The ring I have equpped is a Stellar lv3 with PD/Jump, what should that be changed to?
    • After those are changed, what ally should I use?
    • My other emblem is Master Cheep and I dont think thats very usefull, so what does that need to be changed to?
    • Any dragons I need to put effort into getting? As far as primordial goes, I have Scintilla and I'm about to get Palashien unless theres one I need more that I dont have?

Ok the idea on trove is not health, it's killing the enemy first. Save for death defying vial
    and unyielding emblem, those will save your life. Focus on CD and MD/PD

We need a third slot for the Emblems. I don't understand why developers ignore such a simple request.
    There are a lot of emblems in this game but we never use them.

But I also think that people who are unhappy with a small amount of health and say that you need to use an auto-flask - these are people with crooked hands

ignore the stats on your lesser radiant gems, focus on getting 10k power rank and get stellar ones, don't waste any more resources on the radiant ones.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 100,341 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Gem Rerolling Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 701 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    ignore the stats on your lesser radiant gems, focus on getting 10k power rank and get stellar ones, don't waste any more resources on the radiant ones.
    Im a 14.5k SH, havent wasted any resources on the lesser radiants really, theyre barely leveled

This low health is one of the issues that you encounter when you build for a pure DPS build on any class. Its a personal decision as to if the health or DPS is more important.

I noticed that you have MF as the third stat on your hat. Any reason that this isnt MH?

When your CH goes above 100%, that is the time that you can possible replace a CH gem with MH, or reroll a CH stat to health.

I wouldnt say that you did anything wrong. Its a matter of where you want to put health back into the build for farming versus a ST DPS build that you have now.

Your other options are to put Health as the third stat on your face, or use a health ring instead of a PD ring. Both the face and ring are easily changed/swapped if you want to go back.

You should work on maxing your CH on as few gems as you need to get to 100%. You should use the refined builders focuses because they're far cheaper than both the crude and superior ones. Once you have reached 100% CH, anywhere you have CH you should go for a split between regular mh and mh%. A better emblem to use than master cheep is to use the one that boosts either your PD or MD depending on your class. Avoid HR at all costs, it only hinders you, prowling shadow and death defying flask will be your best choices until you get your health to absurd levels. I know that this all seems pretty obvious, but building around this has given me a 100% CH SH with over 2 mil health and 1.5 mil hits EVERY hit.
    An bhfuil sibh abálta ag labhairt as Gaeilge? Táim abálta ag labhairt as é anois.

You say you're a SH. My SH is now 23.3k and has just over 300k HP. I use Rapt Berserker, Martial and DD vial. You're build is well focused (glass cannon) you just might be punching above your weight with what you do. You could reroll a few stats to Health and then roll them back once your damage is good enough to melt everything.

+ Reply to Thread