Replaces the Following:

| Download Links [more images!] |
    Trovesaurus | Steam

To-do list:
    Completed, overall model
    Preview of everything

Clean, Corny, and Customizable Visual Effects [VFX]

| Personal Message |
    I FINALLY LEGITIMATeLY GOT HOSHIZORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    well, now onto trying to get Rhom. T^T

But back to seriousness, I'm really really really excited. I finally finished this guy, and I really wanted him to be partly a space-type cosmos-space-ripped thing! :DD
    Well, mostly that conclusion received from inspiration from the style, Glimmer in the Void.
    Kinda really wanted it to be within the colour palette because I really, really, reaAAALLY loved the style,
    so I hope at accomplished the overall, messy planning ahahah! xD
    Why a Unicorn horn you never asked? Well, cause why not! Also, cause I wanted something to contradict the hellish type ripped wing design.
    I hope I accomplished that too. :^)
    Thank you again, and I hope you enjoy! :DD

I like the colors, are they from Geode's theme ?

Anyways, great work as always, Delicious

Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    I like the colors, are they from Geode's theme ?

Anyways, great work as always, Delicious
    Nah, they're not really Geode's theme since the bow inspiration for this dragon was made since, hmm, I forgot when or what was the update the bow came in with, but it was waaaay past, it's called "Glimmer in the Void" and that was the main palette I used for the entire dragon, and I sort of wanted to keep it within that! nwn

Though that would be a very interesting story breaker, Cosmoqir could be one of the falling stars that fell upon the world of Trove, and ended up being one of the extra barriers that brought Trovians to Geoge, with a twist being lost in space! :000c
    Now that brings an amazing idea to the table, and thank you for supporting Mister! :'D
    Always appreciate the support!! <3

First of all, congrats on getting Hoshizora!

Secondly, I find it really cool that you used a weapon style (with it's theme and colors) as inspiration and the result is really pretty. It brings that "cosmos" vibe you were aiming for and while the deep dark purple gives it a "mysterious" appearance, the brighter wing tips and horns (plus the cutie unicorn horn) balance it out to not make it a sinister creature.
    I'm a little bit unsure about the little "wings" around the tail, maybe they could be varied a little more. But it's fine either way.

All in all, it's good to see another beautiful and majestic creation from you, keep up the good work!

Dang, it's quiet around here these days... =(
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 400+
    Mods:

Love love love this one, the color choice perfect (my personal favorite colors)
    The unicorn horn niiiice touch to the mythical magical creature(s).

I especially LOVE the wing design. Great work Delicious. TY for sharing.
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMate View Post
    First of all, congrats on getting Hoshizora!

Secondly, I find it really cool that you used a weapon style (with it's theme and colors) as inspiration and the result is really pretty. It brings that "cosmos" vibe you were aiming for and while the deep dark purple gives it a "mysterious" appearance, the brighter wing tips and horns (plus the cutie unicorn horn) balance it out to not make it a sinister creature.
    I'm a little bit unsure about the little "wings" around the tail, maybe they could be varied a little more. But it's fine either way.

All in all, it's good to see another beautiful and majestic creation from you, keep up the good work!

Dang, it's quiet around here these days... =(
    Wooo! Thank you Mate!
    Also, how varied do you mean? Maybe, separating them a little more, or possibly maybe more, miniature wings that sooort of match the current [main] wing appearance? Those I sort of designed to be more minority wings that provide [possibly] more of a structural glide, since I wanted the main wings to sort of represent a bit of ripping space with every soar it goes through, almost sort of like, that whole term about breaking fabric and time? Well, less of that scaryness but more so maybe an openning portal to other worldly worlds to share his [Cosmoqirs] freedom from overall corruption from darkness!
    Sorry, I got a little off track, but aaHH I just had a lotta fun with this guys lore, yet to update that though, anyways! Varies how so, is my main question ahahah! xD

Duuude, Relatable :C
    Its been a Ghost Town, we really need a boost in confidence or maybe one of those Dev Stream-mod featuring thing!

Quote Originally Posted by rumbutter View Post
    Love love love this one, the color choice perfect (my personal favorite colors)
    The unicorn horn niiiice touch to the mythical magical creature(s).

I especially LOVE the wing design. Great work Delicious. TY for sharing.
    Relatable, I cant get over how beautiful dark violent and bright blue just, work! ;0;
    I miiight add another palette to the table though, not to break up any feeling of it, but just to try out a few things and designs! >:3
    And thank you! Can never go wrong with a Unicorn horn, ahaha!
    Thank you so much overall, thank YOU for supporting! <3 <3 <3

+ Reply to Thread