+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Never recieved Twitch stream Reward it's been 4months... & 2 other issues.

Never recieved Twitch stream Reward it's been 4months... & 2 other issues.

1 Never received Twitch stream Reward code it's been 4months... I mentioned this.. twice.
    it was a carpet
    2 Can someone PLEASE Boost the amount of materials, & flux received from Chaos chests.. the allotted amounts of items we get out of harder to acquire chests & boxes NEEDS a re-vamp at this point small increments of anything isn't helpful it's just a waste of money.
    A Large portion of the community agrees the rewards in-between karma bars are severely lacking.
    3 Magic Find, I have between1000-2000mf on some of my heroes correct?
    Club memebers of mine are higher than I in mf, None of us after nearly 2yrs have ever gotten a radiant or stellar drop.. after why too much grinding to want to keep track of.
    So please can anyone EXPLAIN Why several players have this issue...
    We all feel Magic Find has needed an overhaul since beta it feels like it slows any progression to a crawl ESPECIALLY anyone new to the game.
    I hope I get a response from a dev it would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by doom8589 View Post
    1 Never received Twitch stream Reward code it's been 4months... I mentioned this.. twice.
    it was a carpet
    2 Can someone PLEASE Boost the amount of materials, & flux received from Chaos chests.. the allotted amounts of items we get out of harder to acquire chests & boxes NEEDS a re-vamp at this point small increments of anything isn't helpful it's just a waste of money.
    A Large portion of the community agrees the rewards in-between karma bars are severely lacking.
    3 Magic Find, I have between1000-2000mf on some of my heroes correct?
    Club memebers of mine are higher than I in mf, None of us after nearly 2yrs have ever gotten a radiant or stellar drop.. after why too much grinding to want to keep track of.
    So please can anyone EXPLAIN Why several players have this issue...
    We all feel Magic Find has needed an overhaul since beta it feels like it slows any progression to a crawl ESPECIALLY anyone new to the game.
    I hope I get a response from a dev it would be helpful.

You MF is very low, after 16 months my MF is 5500. I get stellers all the time. At 1000 - 2000 MF I did not get stellar drops at all either.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by doom8589 View Post
    it was a carpet.
    What was the name in Twitch that won? Any idea the date of the show? If you can give the general topics that will help as well. The more info you can give us the more quickly we can get this sorted out. Be sure to whisper the Trion Worlds Twitch account from that account handle as well. Once I know what name to look for, and confirm the win, we'll send the code to you as a reply to that whisper.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    You MF is very low, after 16 months my MF is 5500. I get stellers all the time. At 1000 - 2000 MF I did not get stellar drops at all either.

5500 huh

:thonking:

+ Reply to Thread