+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Playerbase on PS4

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    9

    Playerbase on PS4

    Okay okay, so i know there are a lot more players on the PC. But i quit Trove on PC and started on PS4 a little while ago, im 11k PR ish on both. I have spent 60$ on my console account.. But i am very concerned about the playerbase on PS4. Is it worth playing?

  2. #2
    Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Realnikosta View Post
    Okay okay, so i know there are a lot more players on the PC. But i quit Trove on PC and started on PS4 a little while ago, im 11k PR ish on both. I have spent 60$ on my console account.. But i am very concerned about the playerbase on PS4. Is it worth playing?
    In my opinion, it's worth it, but it's really a matter of opinion.
    My best ideas: None because players are biased
    Follow me on PlayStation Network! My username is Benji_Yokai.
    Owner of I Wanna Be The BUILDERS club!
    Mastery level: 201 (will no longer be updated)
    I main Lunar Lancer as a Tank DPS class.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    122
    It's worth playing but there are things on PC that us consoles don't have access.
    PTS, mods etc.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    182
    Ps4 has a good player base. My club has 750 active members from 5k or to 26k PR.
    That's a good sign that new players are still entering the game and people are stay long enough to become meta.

    Most of the ps4 player base is awesome. What's even better is the sharing of knowledge on the scammers, trolls or over all d bags that happens on the ps4. These guys mostly are blocked and banned by so many people in a short time their effectiveness is limited.
    The ps4 community does a great job at trying to keep the game fun.

  5. #5
    Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    It's worth playing but there are things on PC that us consoles don't have access.
    PTS, mods etc.
    I still think that there is no excuse for console to not have PTS. PTS for GEODE came out a while back so there is no excuse.
    My best ideas: None because players are biased
    Follow me on PlayStation Network! My username is Benji_Yokai.
    Owner of I Wanna Be The BUILDERS club!
    Mastery level: 201 (will no longer be updated)
    I main Lunar Lancer as a Tank DPS class.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    9
    Today i reached mastery 100 on ps4 I'm gonna keep at it, and stick to ps4. Just really hope Trion would advertise more for Trove hehe. It has lost way too many players since launch

  7. #7
    Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Realnikosta View Post
    Today i reached mastery 100 on ps4 I'm gonna keep at it, and stick to ps4. Just really hope Trion would advertise more for Trove hehe. It has lost way too many players since launch
    Good job on Mastery 100!
    My best ideas: None because players are biased
    Follow me on PlayStation Network! My username is Benji_Yokai.
    Owner of I Wanna Be The BUILDERS club!
    Mastery level: 201 (will no longer be updated)
    I main Lunar Lancer as a Tank DPS class.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts