Closed Thread

Thread: My suggestions to make TROVE better... (Fasti, Postcard, developers, PLEASE READ!!!!)

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar

Post My suggestions to make TROVE better... (Fasti, Postcard, developers, PLEASE READ!!!!)

Seriously Trion Worlds, is this how you treat your players? Before ADVENTURES update you were good but now you're not. You don't even take console player's ideas into consideration and you only add mods created by PC/Mac players.
    Here are my suggestions to make Trove better. Some of these have been taken from my threads and threads posted by other community members.
    1. Buff Titan's Treasures.
    This has been talked about since Eclipse came out and we still have not gotten developer responses. I understand that Shadow Hydrakken and Darknik Dreadnaught will give players more Titan souls, but that Titan's Treasure nerf was too much. We used to get at least a million Flux from 70 Titan's Treasure boxes but now we only get 150K - 200K Flux.
    2. Give a PTS to console.
    Sure, there needs to be a certification from Microsoft/Sony but that is only if PTS is open for a week. PTS for GEODE has been open for almost a month now so there is no excuse for not having a PTS for console.
    3. My Lucky Chest and Personal Lobby system
    Please see the original thread:
    New Lucky Chest and Personal Lobby System
    4. Qpotential's Marketplace System
    Marketplace Feature REALLY NEEDED!
    5. Fix Lunar Lancer bugs (and bugs from other classes)
    Seriously, Trion Worlds, why did you remove the Lunar Lancer teleport feature? Two years ago you said it was a feature but now you deem it as a bug and remove it. That bug was helpful, and you did not bother to fix other Lunar Lancer bugs associated with Lunacy. If you are using a key (Everdark vault, Shadow Tower Vault) and you are in Lunacy, but you exit Lunacy while using the key, the key vanishes without a trace! On Shadow Tower Vaults it's fine but if you are using a Class Gem Key you get screwed out of it!
    6. Remove Geode Mastery
    Because of Geode Mastery, the GEODE update is going to be like a whole new game. Not needed to succeed in Trove. I think that GEODE items should carry over to normal mastery, or at least give 25 NORMAL mastery for each Geode mastery level.
    7. Put Chaos Factor Coins back into Chaos Chests
    Why did ya'll remove Chaos Factor Coins? I don't like how we need Patron or 1000 Loyalty to gain Chaos Factor now.
    8. Make ALL Golden Egg dragons Legendary instead of Ancestral.
    I think that dragons that can be acquired from golden eggs should be Legendary, so that they can be obtainable from the golden dragon effigy.
    9. Xzelian's Scrolling System
    Broken market selection
    10. JellyBeansTasty's Market Place Ad System
    Posting multiple ads at once?

Those are the suggestions I have so far. If you have any suggestions or threads that you think should be in here comment below and I will add them to this post.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

I'm bumping this up because I accidentally moved up another of my posts to the top of discussion. I seriously need developers to see this.
    ##############
    ##############

I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBenjiYokai View Post
    1. Buff Titan's Treasures.
    This has been talked about since Eclipse came out and we still have not gotten developer responses. I understand that Shadow Hydrakken and Darknik Dreadnaught will give players more Titan souls, but that Titan's Treasure nerf was too much. We used to get at least a million Flux from 70 Titan's Treasure boxes but now we only get 150K - 200K Flux.
    These cannot be buffed due to alt accounts taking advantage and generating millions upon millions of flux.

2. Give a PTS to console.
    Sure, there needs to be a certification from Microsoft/Sony but that is only if PTS is open for a week. PTS for GEODE has been open for almost a month now so there is no excuse for not having a PTS for console.
    See this response.

3. My Lucky Chest and Personal Lobby system
    New Lucky Chest and Personal Lobby System
    This idea is absolutely insane and should never come to fruition, it would completely ruin any value any of these items would have, and throw the whole entire credit economy into a supply nightmare. and that's not even mentioning the obvious pay-to-skip red flags its raising.

4. potential's Marketplace System
    Marketplace Feature REALLY NEEDED!
    Being able to buy parts of a stack on the marketplace has been suggested many times before, it probably won't happen, but another thread coming up about it shows that the demand is still there.

5. Fix Lunar Lancer bugs (and bugs from other classes)
    Seriously, Trion Worlds, why did you remove the Lunar Lancer teleport feature? Two years ago you said it was a feature but now you deem it as a bug and remove it. That bug was helpful, and you did not bother to fix other Lunar Lancer bugs associated with Lunacy. If you are using a key (Everdark vault, Shadow Tower Vault) and you are in Lunacy, but you exit Lunacy while using the key, the key vanishes without a trace! On Shadow Tower Vaults it's fine but if you are using a Class Gem Key you get screwed out of it!
    Lunar lancer's teleportation was removed because it was used to warp through the floors of shadow towers, basically skipping the entire thing.

6. Remove Geode Mastery
    Because of Geode Mastery, the GEODE update is going to be like a whole new game. Not needed to succeed in Trove. I think that GEODE items should carry over to normal mastery, or at least give 25 NORMAL mastery for each Geode mastery level.
    Every item that gives geode mastery also gives trove mastery. Example:

7. Put Chaos Factor Coins back into Chaos Chests
    Why did ya'll remove Chaos Factor Coins? I don't like how we need Patron or 1000 Loyalty to gain Chaos Factor now.
    Chaos factor coins were removed because chaos factor rewards players for no effort, their removal put a plug in further supply acceleration.

8. Make ALL Golden Egg dragons Legendary instead of Ancestral.
    I think that dragons that can be acquired from golden eggs should be Legendary, so that they can be obtainable from the golden dragon effigy.
    Disagree, its good to have dragons that can't be bought, you do have to put some effort into actually playing the game to get items too.

9. Xzelian's Scrolling System
    Broken market selection
    10. JellyBeansTasty's Market Place Ad System
    Posting multiple ads at once?
    These two just seems to just boil down to there being bad optimization with the console marketplace, should probably get looked at but don't expect anything drastic.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 100,341 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Gem Rerolling Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 701 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    This idea is absolutely insane and should never come to fruition, it would completely ruin any value any of these items would have, and throw the whole entire credit economy into a supply nightmare. and that's not even mentioning the obvious pay-to-skip red flags its raising.
    I'm not sure if you have seen my edits but in my Lucky Chest idea you cannot spend credits to open it, nullifying your 'pay-to-skip red flags'.
    I do see how credit pouches and DD pouches should not be in the chest.
    The Lucky Chest is a dying idea so I am not going to make any more edits on it.
    ##############
    ##############

Closed Thread