+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Club management

Club management

Will club world owners ever get a better way to manage the club other than chat commands that are tedious to do? There should be a better UI functionality than using chat commands for everything, this isn't the 1980s and no one is using qbasic or dos command lines to control gameplay anymore.
    Club log isn't long enough to keep track of what happens in the club. I've noticed it only keeps track of a handful of events. I'd like to be able to check my club log for the past several days rather than what has happened in the past 30 mins only.

This is exactly the sort of thing that belongs on the 'Quality of life suggestions' thread on the general forum(here: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...fe-suggestions ). The devs are currently planning more quality of life improvements and they're actually reading that thread, so try posting your club ui suggestions there.

Well I did a "search" and nothing came up. But every forum on the internet is a cluster**** thrown together. Perhaps a mod could move this post there. Pointless to post the same thing in multiple spots. If they aren't going to read it or respond, what is the point of posting? Most of what i see added to the game is large content not small content, not more indepth easier control of clubs. Just new areas, more bugs, glitches, lag. I've several videos of my hero falling through the floor in coin challenges, coins not counting, coin vanishing. But instead of fixing whats wrong they add more large content (probably in hopes people will momentarily forget about the overall issues)

+ Reply to Thread