+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of life suggestions

Block accepting a quest type altogether when we already have the maximum rewards in a day from it. This would be especially helpful with resource crafting quests (those resources are expensive).
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It was supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main classes: Dracolyte/Vanguardian | Power Rank: 23,455/23,139 | Total Mastery: 539 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: Trove Wikia | | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 10/17 | 20/31 | 3/3 ~~

• A fix for the issue where pressing E on a block to change its function (for example note blocks) outside of a 2-3 block radius causes a different block to change instead, usually off-screen.
    • Blocks can disappear from the hotbar when you use the mining laser. You usually have to re-add it at least once to get it to stick.
    • Ultimate abilities sometimes don't go off, usually if you try to use it immediately after drinking a potion. Sometimes this is just down to lag, and the cooldown will resync up shortly afterwards. However, sometimes the ability actually does go into cooldown even though it never went off, and you have to wait out the full cooldown period before you can try to use it again. I've noticed this with Dracolyte and Gunslinger often.
    • Ice Sage ultimate is bugged with Shadow Tower and rampage bosses. The time the boss is frozen doesn't last nearly as long as it should. The time frozen seems to vary.
    • Being able to repeat club quests without having to switch to the club world and back. Should help flow of gameplay.
    • We are already able to cycle between instruments and notes on the hotbar by hitting the equivalent number key. Would be nice if we can cycle backwards too. Maybe shift + number key would work. Same with cycling them after placing the blocks. We could use shift+e for that to cycle backwards. We don't dodge while in build mode so the shift/dodge key should be free for this I think. It should save us some time if we accidentally cycle past the instrument we want to use.
    Current Project: Hyrule Field from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Better late than never.
    View full list of music rails.

How about portals in the club portal tower that leads to club worlds with exceptional PvP arenas and mini-games?

And make it so that Boomeranger bombs, or any other skills, can't destroy cornerstone blocks, or better yet, make it so that skills are unusable while any menu is open. I just accidentally blew up my mech home while trying to type in a price in the marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexly View Post
    And make it so that Boomeranger bombs, or any other skills, can't destroy cornerstone blocks, or better yet, make it so that skills are unusable while any menu is open. I just accidentally blew up my mech home while trying to type in a price in the marketplace.
    Do /cornerstonedamageable 0. Not only does it protect your cornerstone from bombs and abilities, but I'm pretty sure you can still build with it on.

Yeah, but how was I supposed to know that? I don't remember a tooltip or the tutorial showing me that.

If you ask me, there should be like, a sign on the edge of the cornerstone that you can click to toggle it on or off, much like the sign you click to spawn your cornerstone, or even the same sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexly View Post
    Yeah, but how was I supposed to know that? I don't remember a tooltip or the tutorial showing me that.

If you ask me, there should be like, a sign on the edge of the cornerstone that you can click to toggle it on or off, much like the sign you click to spawn your cornerstone, or even the same sign.
    I agree with you 100% on that. The fact that something so incredibly useful is hidden in an obscure command is something that really should be changed. Honestly, though, I'd prefer something in the menu where you can switch cornerstones. It would fit more there. Just one little button with a bomb symbol on it to toggle that command. That would be a nice, small quality of life change that would be easy to implement and help a lot of people.

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks for creating this thread, and to all of you for posting issues! I'll be sure this is in front of the team as we work to plan out that update.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Would really like to see the return of the red X to kick club members back to the club member list, its super tedious to do mass kicks by going in an out of every individual member's rank list.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 100,341 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Gem Rerolling Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 701 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

I'm still for more ui elements and the ability for players to choose what elements they want, so players get to customise how cluttered or not they want their ui to be.

Other ideas in this thread or otherwise I'm for...

Customisable area loot thresholds, there comes a point where we don't need nor want legendaries anymore, we can manually pick them up if we want them.

Auto swapping legendary tomes once filled to any random non filled one, so xp doesn't get wasted for the forgetful.

Ultra hydraken/ dd kills to count for the hard and normal badges, and hard to count for normal. Having to do 300 of EACH difficulty is just monotonous once you can do ultra.

Dragon eggs and frags going into the dragon tab of the resource inventory. They're untradable, the only thing you can do with them is decon them and craft dragons, why do they need to take up space.

Non trophy fish to be marketable, just, cmon. It's not like it keeps track of non trophy fish weights after they stack anyways.

Consumables such as keys not needing to be in your hotbar to use, why not just look at the chest and hold like, e for it to open. If they could just go into a resource inventory and be consumed on use that'd be great.

The ability to choose what color name you have as long as you have access to it. Sometimes a yellow just wants to go incognito as a white y'know?

Quote Originally Posted by INN3R_C4L4M1TY View Post
    I agree with you 100% on that. The fact that something so incredibly useful is hidden in an obscure command is something that really should be changed. Honestly, though, I'd prefer something in the menu where you can switch cornerstones. It would fit more there. Just one little button with a bomb symbol on it to toggle that command. That would be a nice, small quality of life change that would be easy to implement and help a lot of people.
    It could be added here: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...nd-old-players

+ Reply to Thread