+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of life suggestions

I know it's been said before elsewhere but I didn't find it in this thread after a short look through so...I would love to see a better method for opening boxes. It would be soo nice to be able to hold down the open button to continuously open boxes. Especially on console where we have to spam the same button for opening and jumping. (I use separate controllers for normal play and opening boxes so I don't wear out my $70 controller on 1000+ gem boxes).

Edit: I can't believe this was mentioned on the 7/6/18 livestream! Can't wait to see the improvements! Thanks Trion!!!!

Have the cave critters immediately reward the cache(s) from helping them instead of waiting.
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

Right now, we have to use a workaround to make functional portal systems in our clubs. I'm ok with that, but it sucks that any secret you hide behind a portal can be accessed by spamming E.

I have 2 small suggestions that could make transit portals more secure.

1. Add an exit only portal of each color to the Runecrafting bench. These portals would be completely identical to normal portals, but interacting with them wouldn't do anything. That way, if you make each return portal exit only, you can have a system where people can't enter the exit to go somewhere they aren't supposed to go.

2. Add a portal placing permission to the club menu. That way, lower ranking members can't mess up your systems.

Was just in an intense game of Bomber Royale. Unfortunately I only came in third and couldn't really see the final moments of the game. It would be nice if there was an option to spectate BR. Also I'd like to see 2x BR coin reward bonus on 1 day/week.
    IGN Kurtwood

Firstly,
    There's some great suggestions in this thread (too many to name them all)

1. I (and I don't know about others) but I always seem to start coin collection challenges 5-15 (or even more on some occasions) seconds late. It's kinda annoying watching everyone else teleport halfway through the challenge. (But fortunately I'm mostly able to get the rewards.) IDK...

2. Club exp for a non primary club, (mentioned before) would be handy.

3. Viewing the rest of the match in bomber royale (mentioned before)

(4. I know this may sound a little weird) but... Karma for more boxes... I've become the person that believes that the ONLY way to get a rare reward is from the karma, so yeah... (not like an end of the world thing, as I think some boxes had their karma removed/ never added for a reason, but for me it's a little disappointing...)

5. Power rank feels VERY outdated... 75PR for an ally that gives you a 20% dmg boost?! 50 for (just about) EVERY flask and emblem, even if it's OP. (DD, vial of unleashed power ect.)
    Fun fact:
    Currently the only unbeatable PvP strategy is to use the Dracolite:
    Walk to the centre of the arena and challenge the opposing team to a dance contest. Then press 2 and type /dance then once the whole other team is dancing get your teammates to kill them near the end of the round.
    Unfortunately apart from that the Drac is completely useless in PvP.

Candy Barbarian quality of life

As a CB Main there are some quality of life changes I would like to see made. Like knockback on his right click. Disable him being able to be knocked back with the class gem ability as well. If I jump in the air and a boss hits me, I go flying across the room. Not fun.

Can we have an 'access club world' permission with an option to disable it for non-members? It would be super useful for member only pin parties and any easter egg hunt-style events where you need to keep low ranking club members out of the world for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by INN3R_C4L4M1TY View Post
    1. Add an exit only portal of each color to the Runecrafting bench. These portals would be completely identical to normal portals, but interacting with them wouldn't do anything. That way, if you make each return portal exit only, you can have a system where people can't enter the exit to go somewhere they aren't supposed to go.

2. Add a portal placing permission to the club menu. That way, lower ranking members can't mess up your systems.
    Having a start and a end color port for the ports corresponding to create a system might work to ensure having the same color and be able to tell the start and end. If have some sort of effect to them to tell where the start port is and the end, well the end won't be possible to pass in going from the other way. Maybe a arrow above for entrance and a x for exit just to help tell if going to mid port or the entrance to a system. A start port could make it to ports after it connect and not be as interrupted by others putting down the same color if do have it connect with the player that places maybe.To reduce the amount of ports could probably have it work like a music block where in inventory can change the color of the entrance/exit block and then have tooltip about it. That would only add 1-2 ports to the table section instead of one for each color. That's maybe a way to compact it to just 1-2 ports added to the end.

Update this thread is useful up until early August
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...tes-13-07-2018
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 14/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Please make valuable items undeletable, like stellar and radiant gears, gem boxes, patron, materials in stock of 10's, adventure boxes, etc.

1.) Many people asked about better adventurine farming. Maybe a good option would be " Repeat Quest" checkbox, in adventures menu (under " i " key). It would be less heavy for server, as it wouldn't need to connect specific people to specific worlds over and over, also less annoying for players as they won't spend long time on loading screens. Something like this:

https://imgur.com/dHBRSfv

2.) Spliting "Dragons" category in Dragon Crucible into smaller ones, for example:
    - Dragon Materials (for Purifying Flame)
    - Dragon Souls
    - Dragon Eggs
    - Dragons
    As with adding more dragons finding the one we want could take a while, especially when we want to check needed materials for it.

+ Reply to Thread