+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of life suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical2 View Post
    or being able to do more than just 20 blocks at once
    I think the limit to 20 was to prevent hardcore block spam or people running across maps and creating massive trails and the game needing to render all that at one time. I'm still hoping for more faster ways of building like fixtures. Basically ones for different size walls or floors although they'll might need add one for every color block. Maybe even with holding down another button or clicking a button adds to direction of a block row to place down sections. Either fixture or advanced placement techniques would be nice for building.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyAlexanderNULL View Post
    It would be nice to have the most used commands as buttons somewhere.

Like a button that /respawns in Club worlds or Shadow towers or that displays the number of players in a world, or simply does /who.
    A button to go to a shortcuts menu where can select and add options of main used commands or for joining/leaving chats. if need they can have a limit on how many then can edit those options for faster speed in chat. I know for console this would help given typing from what seen.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

make it show loot collector shows the total loot you are collecting
    make it so its easier to track the amount of resources you get in the new resource tab as it pools everything together automatically. I know you theres ways to track it by going out of your way already but it still should be added into the game for quality of life purposes.
    or just an option to have the old inventory and loot collector back.
    also make the resources tab easier to navigate, currently you need to scroll a little ways to get to certain resources you may want, I feel like it has a lot of wasted space and could be made better. It could basically look just like your normal inventory but have everything there and in the certain slots.

A way to choose time of day in clubs, whether it be a button to switch between night and day or a pause button or whatever.

Edit: Another QoL feature I just thought of would be to add the date someone on your friends' list last logged in.
    All i do is build now... Literally!
    If this changes in the near future it will be to play something goofy (Previously DPS revvy before they nerfed vial of unleashed power)
    I flip to make moolah so i don't need to leave my club world for materials

Given race challenge still shows up can maybe use some the ideas from http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Feedback/page3 shadow has made a general list from people together. Hopeful this gets improved so its not as rage inducing and keep the variety going on challenges. updated a idea on page 1
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

make it so you can preview mounts and costumes in game.

Add a search bar by nickname or rank# on the weekly ranks, so we can search players nicknames and see what ranks they are, or just jump straight to a rank number to see how much we need to get there.

It would be very helpfull to check how much infinium, for exemple, i would need to reach a rank.

Right we have to click countless times on the arrow button to get where we want, it's annoying.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

i would really like to be able to lock my equipment just so i don't accidentally right click something and switch them

① Score base contest.

② Mega block

③ Remove useless "weight" feature on fish and allow fish and fish trophy to be stackable.

④ A better club quest system.

⑤ HUB rework with better layout, map structure icon, legend and perhaps move tutorial to HUB.

⑥ Hide player model to regain clear view from many ppl around you.

⑦ A shadow tower class penalty system to balance the usage of less popular class.

⑧ More contest variety.

⑨ Rework or remove shadow invader. ( It cause lag when a bunch fall on us )

⑩ Would be nice to be able to review past weekly contest record.

⑪ Can market get a search history drop down list?

Implement a mail system in the game so players can send mail to each other, and gifts.
    Lower the cost of the resister costumes such as the avenging arbiter Vanguard Costume and others. Just why? Also why 400 coins for the resister dragon?
    Implement Loot collect ally's that will automatically collect your loot and items from dungeons so you don't gave to keep pressing E.
    Make Outposts invulnerable to damage so people can't blow them up anymore, or move the NPC to their crappy cornerstones.

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    Add a search bar by nickname or rank# on the weekly ranks, so we can search players nicknames and see what ranks they are, or just jump straight to a rank number to see how much we need to get there.

It would be very helpfull to check how much infinium, for exemple, i would need to reach a rank.

Right we have to click countless times on the arrow button to get where we want, it's annoying.
    if not a search bar then a way to jump pages further by some sort of increment of 5,10,50 pages. a simple way to quick find the goals is just have a button that jumps to 250 and a 2500 reward ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_Y View Post

① Score base contest.

③ Remove useless "weight" feature on fish and allow fish and fish trophy to be stackable.

⑤ HUB rework with better layout, map structure icon, legend and perhaps move tutorial to HUB.

⑧ More contest variety.

⑨ Rework or remove shadow invader. ( It cause lag when a bunch fall on us )

⑩ Would be nice to be able to review past weekly contest record.

on score something where pr based flat score then usage of class boost by shadow towers,dungeons, mobs something like that. there has been number of suggestions how to get this going so its not the same people winning. scrolled through and found this one

for fish maybe have fixed weights so per tier of fish trophy to reduce the sheer amount maybe to start to place be able to place on market or keep trophies unless that's still too much then i guess for people who do contest on fishing weight wise would just need to try do it for most of a fish or first to get specific fish and tier if remove weight. trying to think of those who do contest fish

Hub rework i see you did have a nice idea on using fixtures and such that can quickly swap for holiday themes. having a icon of map and then the sections of where things are such as fishing,dragon crafting, atlas, pvp is and would have to have them show over players names and icons.

surprised after blocks destroyed and blocks placed contest that other ores haven't been put into contest options even just infinium contest has helped people focus on getting dragon fragments i know that has helped me get them. since they fixed loot collecting on spamming boosting on score of loot then buy back i think there can be a loot collecting contest to encourage dungeons perhaps. throwing out ideas that has a score base but can't be abused right away..

invaders maybe have a limit dropped to try to start to reduce entities suddenly spawned given if removed then those who reroll stats and need eyes from start might struggle some. that or when they drop in larger numbers they're much more spaced out so they're not all close and render all of them right away but have one drop in middle of group so it can still kill afk. one other way might be it drops invaders in the biome one per person so that they're far away enough.

it would be cool to view somewhere of last weeks scores and not just the score of class contest. its a little more on displaying for that hopefully that can work

+ Reply to Thread