+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of life suggestions

Quality of life suggestions

Today's dev stream mentioned after geode update the quality of life suggestions would be taken and worked on so post them here make it easier. Would be trying to expand on ideas to trigger other ideas for better implementation. For example to start, trophies tab given all the led blocks added so varies color blocks take up space much faster potentially.

Time: 41:41 area
    Source: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/v/2...4?sr=a&t=2507s

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 12:30 – 1:30 PM PDT special dev stream that would be dropping carpet mounts like carpet bombs or link your trove and twitch account to skip the game of chance with 15 minutes viewing after you linked the accounts.
    https://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

consoles of xbox, ps4, and such are welcome to post here too since this update effects them as well. That way devs might get ideas when adapting the update they can work that in. Dev has acknowledged thread which is good.

( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 14/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

* I'd like to be able to see all of my clubs exp bars, not just my primary club

* I'd love to not have to go back to a club world to retake an adventure quest. It really breaks up the farming, especially when disconnects often happen when switching worlds.

* Can we have the feature back to see who's online in our club (or to sort on online members)? Now it's really hard to see whether there are people to play with.

* Can club logs be updated? For example when people remove or place blocks, is it possible to tell in which areas this happened? Now it's difficult to distinguish between people who are building and people who are griefing, with no way to check where they placed/destroyed blocks. And maybe some way to sort on date, or activity. So that when lots of people are building you can still check what happened to the club chest.

* When there are a lot of players around (during a challenge for instance), the map is unusable. I'd like to see my own icon on top of everyone else so I can see where I'm going.

* Would it be possible to have a change in how fixtures and frameworks are put down? Since now it's really hard to place them and align them properly. Would it be possible to have a top down view like we have when terraforming?

* Can we have a map for the Geode hub? That would make it easier to see where which facilities are. Even just a drawing of the different tiers would be fine, if it's not possible to swap the layout based on the players current height.

Shopping cart in the store which allows you to adjust quantities for some items and the ability to check out once.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Snowenn View Post
    * Can we have the feature back to see who's online in our club (or to sort on online members)? Now it's really hard to see whether there are people to play with.

go into the club chat /c'number' and type /chatlist
    it's not perfect but will show the online members

Quote Originally Posted by Snowenn View Post
    * I'd like to be able to see all of my clubs exp bars, not just my primary club

* I'd love to not have to go back to a club world to retake an adventure quest. It really breaks up the farming, especially when disconnects often happen when switching worlds.

* Can club logs be updated? For example when people remove or place blocks, is it possible to tell in which areas this happened? Now it's difficult to distinguish between people who are building and people who are griefing, with no way to check where they placed/destroyed blocks. And maybe some way to sort on date, or activity. So that when lots of people are building you can still check what happened to the club chest.

* When there are a lot of players around (during a challenge for instance), the map is unusable. I'd like to see my own icon on top of everyone else so I can see where I'm going.

* Would it be possible to have a change in how fixtures and frameworks are put down? Since now it's really hard to place them and align them properly. Would it be possible to have a top down view like we have when terraforming?

* Can we have a map for the Geode hub? That would make it easier to see where which facilities are. Even just a drawing of the different tiers would be fine, if it's not possible to swap the layout based on the players current height.
    I entirely agree with all this.
    Also it is painful to farm with some classes because it takes ages to open the chests. If opening the chests was easier (for example with one hit) it'd be much appreciated.
    IGN: Suburba
    Mastery: 475
    All classes 17k + pr

It would be great to have a way to save camera preferences. I like to be fully zoomed out, which gets reset every time I change worlds. Mentioned this before and the devs seemed receptive to the idea, hoping to see it in the game soon.

I guess it's good time to repost old stuff:

- Option in the settings that will set the minimum tier you want to lift from the ground. All | Legendary+ | Relic+ | Resplendent+ | Shadow+ | Radiant+ | Stellar+
    It should work while player hold the [E] button.

- Teleportation between spawn points in adventure worlds. The place where you spawn after entering a new world. They are spread on the map, and it would help in exploring the map / searching for designated biomes.

- Difference between "This is already in your collection" and "Not enough materials" in crafting benches that are not used to craft decorations. Yes, it's exactly the same idea like in the lastest livestream.

- Small UI that will show how many empty space we have in our backpack (example: 90/100). I know that developers don't want to add more UI on the screen, but it will be very usefull for players that farm dungeons. For example the placement can be on left / right side of the location bar (above compas) or somewhere near main UI on the center. Option to turn on / off the UI in settings.

- Crafting queue. Player will no longer need to wait until crafting ends. This will allow the player to choose 1-2 items more (and theirs quantity) for next crafting. Crafting of the next item(s) will start immediately after the first one is completed.

- Bookmarks in the marketplace. Setting several tabs that will save our time to write. And save our poor fingers.

- Marketplace: "How many would you like to sell?" +10 | +50 | +100 | +500 | +2000 || -10 | -50 | -100 | -500 | -2000
    There is a lot of free space for some small UI. These values are just example.

- Auto-swap for Legendary Tomes when they're filled. A lot of players forgot to swap them. Not everyone may like "automatic" stuff, but this will be really helpfull for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortorion View Post
    - Teleportation between spawn points in adventure worlds. The place where you spawn after entering a new world. They are spread on the map, and it would help in exploring the map / searching for designated biomes.
    that reminds me i did also suggest a item that functions like the rally blade that's on the other side of spawn to teleport to other spawns or points in map in case everyone in world or most have their blade off so can explore new territory faster and not keep going to same general area that's been already covered. If its points on map randomly then the potion that opens port to spawn might be used more also so bottoms gain more value too possibly. the other suggestion had in mind for easier time with challenge biomes was when entering in a prime world is would have options for bioms main type so that way everyone can not run out so much and people who split won't destroy too much. But to keep teamwork going it would be bit better to have the other item to teleport from spawns or new locations so finding biomes even for quest are just a bit easier to find. It can be a floating shield too given spawns are protected for the new teleport item. Then to have both to spawn and random points is when shield is on it goes to spawns and when hold e to turn it off it goes to random places. just expanding on this further so devs get ideas on how to go about this.

sun bulb or some type of plant on it would have it appear when switching modes on teleport it "plants" it in the ground and switching it back is harvesting it. then have green vfx or yellow for that and maybe messages displayed are "Randomly teleport to another spawn. " and "Randomly teleport to a another biome.". advancing this idea more so would need to switch worlds little less when really trying to target new zones giving how shadow towers are with people changing worlds more i think with less sudden world changes its less on server.

shrine model

shield model
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 14/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

An easier way to de-loot collect. Instead of reloading the list after selecting each item, maybe select all the items we want to de-loot collect, and then hitting an accept button?

+ Reply to Thread