+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Suggestion for Luxion: Streamer Dream 1 Allies

Quote Originally Posted by High5 View Post
    Right now, you can get those items by grinding trove streams.
    I watched dev streams weekly until I won the carpet. Still watch them weekly.

Some people can't do that because they work or attend college

Quote Originally Posted by pFurini View Post
    Some people can't do that because they work or attend college
    I miss out on many Trovian things due to work and school too.
    Where there is a will, there is a way.

**edit: I think that Trion still gives out carpet codes if you visit the Trion booth at certain events they are at. So there are more ways to get a carpet code than only watching the DEV stream, if you are bound Fridays by school or work.

Updated first post. All mastery has been removed as of the latest Geode update.

Thank you devs.
    Under 20 mastery? Apply this code to your account for a free Class Coin:
    EZGT6K3QRY2XMPFTP9Q7 (link)

Quote Originally Posted by High5 View Post
    Right now, you can get those items by grinding trove streams.
    Here is how I did it:
    I watched dev streams weekly until I won the carpet. Still watch them weekly.
    I watched twitch streams until I won enough streamer dream codes.

Really glad that streamer dream 2 & 3 do not provide mastery, as even though I could get thru the dev carpet and streamer dream 1 codes, I really cannot find anybody with streamer dream 2/3 doing giveaways on twitch while streaming trove. Oh well.

**edit: to be clear, I think SD 1,2,3 would be awesome in Luxion!!!
    Some people, like me, is unable to watch trove streams, for many reasons, time zones, work, school or any other activity that doesn't allow us to be online at that time.

I do not have a single streamer dream 1, and just a couple fo the streamer dream 2 that i got from a player event, thats all.

I know that a lot of players just buy the codes from people that shouldn't sell it, but i won't do it, and there's no way i'm able to get all mastery from streamer dream 1, which is horrible.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

All mastery relateded to Streamer Dream Boxes 1 have been removed. I have them all but also love that this is finally happening.

Many people who live on the East coast are either at the start of their work day (2nd shift) or in transit comming home (1st shift). This is also the time people are in transit comming home from school. On the West coast anyone working 1st shift or attending school also miss out.

The Magic Trove Carpet Mount should also be added to this list and have its mastery removed also.

+ Reply to Thread