+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for Luxion: Streamer Dream 1 Allies

Suggestion for Luxion: Streamer Dream 1 Allies

Update: All mastery has been removed from streamer dream allies and some promo items in the latest Geode update.

People who didn't get lucky with the codes untill recently have nearly no way to obtain these allies as you shifted focus to Streamer Dream 2 & 3 allies since their release. It would be great if you add them to Luxion over time so that people who compete for mastery can obtain them as well.

The people who win codes will still get them for free while other players can grind for them in the form of Dragon Coins.
    Under 20 mastery? Apply this code to your account for a free Class Coin:
    EZGT6K3QRY2XMPFTP9Q7 (link)

A better idea would be to just remove mastery from all promo items that require a person to leave the game to obtain them. "Mastering" Trove should not require a person to spend time outside of the game in order to advance in it.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    A better idea would be to just remove mastery from all promo items that require a person to leave the game to obtain them. "Mastering" Trove should not require a person to spend time outside of the game in order to advance in it.

+1

You got my vote on this change.

+1 I agree

I work during the live stream so I will never get a carpet... 50 mastery I can not get.
    Any item that I can not get in game should have 0 mastery...

I agree, although I'd lean towards just removing the mastery bonus.

I'm all for keeping the novelty and accolade in having exclusive items, but not really when it's locked behind out-of-game content that isn't equally accessible to everyone. As it is, the Trove Blade is pushing it by granting any mastery, and that's an in-game, non-luck-based acquisition.

IGN:
    Scrubthulu | Main: Chloromancer | Mastery: 336 | Transmog: Higher Halo, Coping Optics

+1

Way past time this was resolved, I think.

almost agree

Promo items can be have mastery points, but devs should be add another way to let player can be obtain it in game, even a money method.
    If devs wont add, then they should remove the mastery of these items.

Or just add them to Luxion, in my opinion.

Nothing obtained out side the game should give any mastery at all.

They should be fun styles that are rare but have 0 to do with the game meta, 3rd party items giving mastery is and will always be more fair to one person then another.

I'm sitting at 550 mastery - I need all items obtained outside of trove. How do I get these items? How do I get streamer items or dev items? How can I go grind them out or finish a task to get them?

You need to know someone.......

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    I'm sitting at 550 mastery - I need all items obtained outside of trove. How do I get these items? How do I get streamer items or dev items? How can I go grind them out or finish a task to get them?
    Right now, you can get those items by grinding trove streams.
    Here is how I did it:
    I watched dev streams weekly until I won the carpet. Still watch them weekly.
    I watched twitch streams until I won enough streamer dream codes.

Really glad that streamer dream 2 & 3 do not provide mastery, as even though I could get thru the dev carpet and streamer dream 1 codes, I really cannot find anybody with streamer dream 2/3 doing giveaways on twitch while streaming trove. Oh well.

**edit: to be clear, I think SD 1,2,3 would be awesome in Luxion!!!

+ Reply to Thread