+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't Enter Trove Continues Crash And Errors

Can't Enter Trove Continues Crash And Errors

While i was in u9 in a boat with sh navigating the ocean, suddenly a person from the club fatality said in chat "i have 5 shadow pinatas ask for an invite if you want to join" up to the offer i ask him for an invite also other players did the same thing.

Then in the middle of the loading screen trove crashed and reported a error in saving, i thought that sometimes that can happen so i tried to enter the game again after 15-20 failed attempts in entering the game and received the error has occurred also i received sometimes error in saving.

In the attempts to see a solution i went to google to search info of possible causes after finding info that didn't help at all i got tired and tried to solution the problem like most people do: re-loging - didn't work, reinstall the game- didn't work - reinstall trove didn't work

At last surprise of the outcome i decided to post in the forums if there is a solution for this problem.

This might be better answered in the Tech Support forums, perhaps it should be moved there?

If you can otherwise contact them, what seems to have helped me was someone added me to the club ban list then removed me.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    If you can otherwise contact them, what seems to have helped me was someone added me to the club ban list then removed me.
    Question:
    Can it be any club or must it be the Exact club that invited me

I got the same problem too :/. I joined fatallity to do some adventurine quest yesterday and now I'm stuck there.
    Edit: working again . Had some friends ask members of the club to kick me from the club world.

Angry crashing when logged in

i got my trove acc crashed every i logged in but its only when i logged in in my main account
    but if i logged in with my second acc i can logged in without problem

+ Reply to Thread