+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Luxion can't stop, won't stop!

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Luxion can't stop, won't stop!

Luxion of the Golden Hoard is a gorgeous dragon who returns to the Hub twice a month to trade goods for Dragon Coins. You'll find Luxion near the Dragon Crucible starting on June 1. Luxion will vanish at 4AM PDT (11AM GMT) on June 4, so don't delay!

Just a couple of the items Luxion is offering up on this next visit are:
    • Jiggling Jelled Sauce mount

• Techno Tortoise mount

Luxion's loot is a way for players who missed limited time items in the past to pick them up directly. You'll also find brand new items at a higher Dragon Coin price periodically. Items will repeat eventually, but it may take a while for a specific piece of loot to return so be sure to check back on every visit!

Luxion's visits will generally arrive just before a weekend in the start and middle of each month, disappearing at 4AM PDT (11AM GMT) on Sunday.

(\( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)/̵͇̿̿/̿̿ ̿━☆゚.*・。゚ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJzotJUlQws
    • "Luxion has learnt from the Dhevs, and has hardened his armor against ladybugs."

Chromatic key pad, when?
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

So where is he? :)

Is he playing hide and seek? :P

Luxi.jpg
    If you're below mastery 20 and want a free class coin, redeem my referal code on the trove website!
    Referal Code: MTK9RWQM3MJ3E6H7P62P

Unhappy

he is too damn tempting I'm never gonna get a dragon at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by deventer99 View Post
    he is too damn tempting I'm never gonna get a dragon at this rate
    not that I'm complaining thats just my problem xD

Putting the megaskater in luxion, or for that matter even returning it to the game at all, was a mistake.
    The item gives no mastery and therefore should be of no value to most of the playerbase. For the players that did have it, it made us feel special, without having any sort of advantage.

Please learn from this mistake and never put any items without mastery, or this kind of discontinued items into Luxion ever again.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    Putting the megaskater in luxion, or for that matter even returning it to the game at all, was a mistake.
    The item gives no mastery and therefore should be of no value to most of the playerbase. For the players that did have it, it made us feel special, without having any sort of advantage.

Please learn from this mistake and never put any items without mastery, or this kind of discontinued items into Luxion ever again.
    I disagree. I'm happy I'm finally able to obtain an item I missed by only a few weeks. I've never seen anyone use it up untill now so no reason to block it off from players who do want to use it but weren't able to obtain it.
    Under 20 mastery? Apply this code to your account for a free Class Coin:
    EZGT6K3QRY2XMPFTP9Q7 (link)

Past item like the trophy and some decor gave no mastery too.

I am rather looking forward for Luxion to carry more promo item. (Especially, those translation promo one)

For the players that did have it, it made us feel special, without having any sort of advantage.
    I agree with Chronozilla. I believe that if it doesn't provide any sort of advantage over other players, it's okay to have an exclusive item. Of course this can be debated as unfair to players who did not have it, but personally I (a newer player) would be fine with it. Maybe in the future you could run a poll or make a thread about what to consider for Luxion before nullifying players' exclusive attainments.

IGN:
    Scrubthulu | Main: Chloromancer | T. Mastery: 450+ | Transmog: Higher Halo, Coping Optics

+ Reply to Thread