+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tickets!

Tickets!

Hi,
    In 2018, it is still necessary to wait days and weeks for a reply on the tickets as before?
    The problem I have is preventing me from progressing in the game, and can not play until it is resolved.
    Trove is the only game that takes me a long time to respond, I don't understand, in so many years is all the same.

Can you answer my ticket, please? ( 1095364 )

another day... LOL

Ok, I tried to talk with GMS, tickets, forum, everything, still no response, the time keeps going on and nothing.
    My first ticket in 2016, it took 5 weeks to be answered. But there wasn't a bug that kept me for playing, as now.
    My last ticket in 2017 , it took 3 weeks to be answered. But there wasn't a bug that kept me for playing, as now.
    Now , with patron activated and time passing, I cant play because I dont have an answer.
    In other communities does not take more than 24 hours.
    So, it looks like is to uninstall the game...

what's this issue your having, many people here that could maybe offer help?

your being very vague which makes people think your not 100 on point..

The problem I have is not new, so I know what is the solution they offer.
    My cornerstone disappeared, and the only solution that they offer is to Backup your account till the day that you had your cornerstone . You lose all items that you farmed after that.
    Like I said, it's not new, and that's why I'm tired that it happens repeatedly, plus with the waiting time of tickets.

The purpose of this topic, as referenced, is the time of tickets, not the explanation of my problem because this is explained on the ticket, and they are the only ones who can help me ( answering the ticket ) .
    But, thank you for trying to help me

Just another day waiting ...

Problem Solved.

+ Reply to Thread