+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fasti. Help. Check to see if im on a "no binding darkness list"

Lmao i got like 2k binding darkness from hard shadow tower and it always drops like three at a time. I think it's only certain areas tho. It's certainly bugged cause ur only supposed to get one at a time Im fairly certain. But random hard St rooms will occasionally give like 3 from two different mobs. If i remember I got like 85% of mine during one week a couple months ago on the same rooms. Was hydra or DD hard St i thinj

I appreciate the reply, Fasti. That's the thing, though. I do farm adventure world elites. Still nothing. And as many others on here have said, they have hundreds, when some of us can't get enough to make one spark. I agree with what someone else said, the lunar souls timegate them as it is, It shouldn't be as rare as I believe the Dev team thinks it should be. It's just creating frustration in a place where there shouldn't be any. Again, I appreciate the reply.

Between rng, timegates, and everything being untradable, it's just a really big put out on the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    Lmao i got like 2k binding darkness from hard shadow tower and it always drops like three at a time. I think it's only certain areas tho. It's certainly bugged cause ur only supposed to get one at a time Im fairly certain. But random hard St rooms will occasionally give like 3 from two different mobs. If i remember I got like 85% of mine during one week a couple months ago on the same rooms. Was hydra or DD hard St i thinj
    Next time that happens let me know and I'll farm it too and we can compare results. When you get 300 and my total is 0, maybe we will finally have some proof that it's broken for certain players.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Next time that happens let me know and I'll farm it too and we can compare results. When you get 300 and my total is 0, maybe we will finally have some proof that it's broken for certain players.
    Will do summer, ill keep an eye on it

While I'm not on a no binding darkness list, I have hundreds of Lunar souls with no binding darkness to use them with. So i'm starting into that middle range of the bell curve, but not on the extreme of no binding darkness. I get more from the world elites than I seem to when I'm trying to farm in ST's. When I was getting drops in the ST's it was usually 3 at a time. Note: for about a month prior to the Hero's update, I was spending Friday nights farming ST elites for a handfull of binding darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    While I'm not on a no binding darkness list, I have hundreds of Lunar souls with no binding darkness to use them with.
    I had the same once and got impatient, so I converted most of souls into emp boxes. Got 4th DDE drop xd

So, i do have 831 Bindings aswell. I noticed them dropping in packs of 3 in Hydra, DD and Dotm from elite mobs (only those that can drop items aswell, not from the "fake-bosses".
    In SW, WP and Pin they only drop 1 each.
    If you want to, i plan on farming HM DD (most elites this week) on thursday, if you want to, you can farm that aswell to compare the results of Bindings dropped. @Summer (gonna write you on dc before if you want)
    @Fasti are you sure that binding can drop in adventure worlds? I never saw it dropping there at all.

Stenwulf, if you have clarification on exactly which tower mobs drop them, I would love to know. This is really important to test. I am open to the idea that some of us who don't get them are just doing something terribly wrong. The only way to really know is comparing apples to apples and farming the same mobs enough times to have a measurable result.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

I have gotten them rarely in adventure worlds, so they are there it is just rare. And i believe you can tell when you kill them, you will just get the 280xp and glim if its not a boss that drops them. you'll get shards, gear if they are ones that do. I know the SW at least one of these last weeks had like 14 mobs in it, but only like 6 of them were actual elites. Devs have a lot of work to do with this. I don't know how it can be this broken.

+ Reply to Thread