Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Reduce or remove Diamond Dragonite from Light Vault recipe

+1

I'd much rather just not have a dragon in the Light Vaults. Or let us craft Dark Vaults too and put the frags in both. That way if you're out of luck chasing the other exclusives, you have more options.

However, as it stands Light/Dark Vaults grant quite a bit of decent stuff - with the Uncommons being Rares from regular Chaos Chests. So I expect some steep costs in crafting them. I'm not sure if the current costs are too steep or not. I see it as: Craft Light Vaults until one gets the dragon, the pegasus, and the wings, then never craft them again. The wings and pegasus have been chased after for quite some time and still after with the weekly contests granting so many. Heck, the wings are tradeable and I'm sure there will be plenty from the dragon chasers so the price will drop, so you could skip them. That leaves the dragon chase. With the rate the frags seem to be dropping from my tests, I'd say it won't take long to get the fragments needed. Nevermind that there will probably be Golden Eggs for this dragon that people will be pulling and selling. Then you're done with Light Vaults again.

So unless you really need all the other possible Chaos Chest Rares that drop as Uncommons in the Light Vaults, this "sink" is pretty shallow and won't last very long. Then we're back to boosting Gems for that silly Subclassy badge.

Have they commented on or acknowledged this issue yet? Maybe on devstream? 3 days here and more crickets. It's very difficult to muster the energy to create a post with constructive criticism when you don't really know if they are listening. Thankfully we have Chrono and a few others to do it for us.

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #34
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by kanamit View Post
    Have they commented on or acknowledged this issue yet? Maybe on devstream? 3 days here and more crickets. It's very difficult to muster the energy to create a post with constructive criticism when you don't really know if they are listening. Thankfully we have Chrono and a few others to do it for us.
    It's safe to assume we're always listening. The feedback on the PTS forums is vital to the development of Geode so pretty much everyone is watching these forums. I've called out these concerns to the team as well. There are no plans in place right now to make this adjustment but we'll have the discussion internally and take the feedback into consideration.

Well the whole idea behind these decisions is monetary and we know through experience there will be $50 dragon packs so I seriously doubt they will change it.

Well the dragonite is effigable now so who cares? If you hate the cost buy an effigy, save flux by just grinding weekly contests slowly. The only problem is that it really disincentivizes crafting the light chaos vaults.

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #37
    Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know that due to this feedback, the amount of Diamond Dragonite required to craft Light Chaos Vaults is being reduced from 25 to 10. You should be able to see this change in the next PTS update.

Quote Originally Posted by PostCard View Post
    Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know that due to this feedback, the amount of Diamond Dragonite required to craft Light Chaos Vaults is being reduced from 25 to 10. You should be able to see this change in the next PTS update.
    Woo! That's great news! thank you for listening to your community. Much respect.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Hi folks,

Thank you so much!
    IGN: Halcy

Hi folks,

Thank you.
    Under 20 mastery? Apply this code to your account for a free Class Coin:
    EZGT6K3QRY2XMPFTP9Q7 (link)