+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dungeons not dropping gem boxes

Dungeons not dropping gem boxes

The past few weeks on trove on the Xboxone I have had the issue where dungeons have not been dropping gem boxes upon clearing the dungeon and breaking the chests, or when killing world bosses, this is especially frustrating on gem day where if I clear 100 dungeons in uber 9 worlds, adventure, drowned, sky or fire, I only get roughly 70-80 gem boxes... WITH ACTIVE PATRON!!!!!!!

Contacting customer support has yielded nothing.

I have been told to post in the bug report forum..

They "apologise for any inconvenience" I paid for patron, I clear 100 godforsaken dungeons in u9, which I worked hard to be able to do, on gem day I should be getting roughly 150 gem boxes.. Not 70-80, and that is not including the 3star bosses which generally drop 2 boxes upon completion.

Someone had better fix this.. Two weeks of gem day with patron, two weeks of getting nothing

https://xboxclips.com/Shaddosa/d380c...e-249442e012c6 Have a look, I clear dungeons and get only loot and key fragments

2 things...

1: That's some messed up RNG, though in U9 Prime you're not guaranteed a box, unlike Element worlds.

2: Devs need to take a look at your Vid because is also shows a HUGE pain and that's the stupid "Black Block" glitch that could do with being fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    2 things...

1: That's some messed up RNG, though in U9 Prime you're not guaranteed a box, unlike Element worlds.

2: Devs need to take a look at your Vid because is also shows a HUGE pain and that's the stupid "Black Block" glitch that could do with being fixed.
    Even in element worlds mate, it is the same if not worse

+ Reply to Thread