Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Change purple back please

Change purple back please

The new purple name shade is too light. I personally never had a problem reading it as it was. I don't think the majority want this. Please don't go through with it. Screenshot_980.png

Could be slightly darker, but I've always thought purple was a bit too dark in comparison to other colors, personally. This just makes it easier to read and to a lesser extent, makes the colors more cohesive.

Quote Originally Posted by Comply View Post
    Could be slightly darker, but I've always thought purple was a bit too dark in comparison to other colors, personally. This just makes it easier to read and to a lesser extent, makes the colors more cohesive.

When the chat colors like the [2. World][ ]: are more noticeable than the purple name it self, there is something wrong. Orange/Yellow/Red all have more strong color feeling to them, purple is so washed out that that it's not even special to be purple anymore.

The color is so washed out or faded away compared to World or Club chat colors.

All other colors are strong except purple now. No one asked to change purple color.

NEW
    OLD

Look at how much more impact all the other colors have vs purple, why don't you bleach out all other colors too then? The new purple doesn't even stand out from the Chat Channel color.... (yeah I'm aware that i've repeated a few things... that's intentional!! Chat box shouldn't stand out more than purple color name on player..... >.< )

how about this instead?

PTS: V1: V2: V3:

V2 looks really nice.

TBH the lighter purple is easier to read... why not change the color completely to a green or a blue etc? Or edit the font in some way to make it easier to read?
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

As a person who usually always is purple every single week I think purple should be changed to white

:soonlaser:

I actually agree though the purple does feel washed out a little. The dark purple felt more bold, like a royal dark purple so you knew that these guys worked hard to get purple. Now it doesn't really stand out

No one asked to change purple color.
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...ame-is-To-Dark

I spy one person (indirectly) asking for purple names to be changed a couple posts down.

Anyway, though I haven't seen it ingame, from the screenshots here I can't say I have any complaint about the new shade. (Though I don't dislike the old shade either.)
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

What’s orange?

Quote Originally Posted by Dohep View Post
    What’s orange?

Orange = Top 2000 mastery in both Trove Mastery and Geode Mastery

purple running is dead.

We violet runners now boisssssss

Change the dotm's sword to a flower and make the room pink, then we hangin!