Thread: [Feedback] Companion

[Feedback] Companion

These are my feedback on Companion, but I also open this thread to keep all the feedback on this Companion. Everything about Companion

- There are 24 companions in total, I have currently unlocked 5 of them including 4 common and 1 uncommon. I noticed immediately that there are companions that have the same effects. Surely among these 8 common companions there are only 4 different effects (because the other 4 have the same effects).
    and I would not want this supposition also repeated with the uncommon and rare.

- It would be nice if these companions had passives that help you in the cave, for example you can make a higher jump, or you have 5 ms more, or you have more lasermacy, or more energy regen or max energy. In short, just to make a companion a bit 'different from another, and the rarity slightly increases the number of passive statistics.

If you take a look in the training station (or whatever its called), upgrading a companion gives it other stats, like +lasermancy etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CDM135 View Post
    If you take a look in the training station (or whatever its called), upgrading a companion gives it other stats, like +lasermancy etc.
    That's the 4 different effects OP is talking about, the companions give +300 exploration at level 1,3 and 5, and then either max energy, energy regen, jump or lasermancy at 2 and 4.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

I actually have a different concern about companions, which I'll put here because it was intended as a general companion feedback thread.

They take up inventory space. I feel like it would probably be a better idea to make companions a collected thing, like allies, mounts, etc, and track their upgrades similarly to the way module upgrades are tracked. It would be a new source of Geode mastery, it would incentivize players to collect companions, and it would generally be a much more familiar system to current Trove players than the current one is. Besides, players wouldn't want to throw out old companions if the stats don't really fit their playstyle to save inventory space.

Thumbs up +1 jump form companion dont work

they are fixed with new stat on companion

I have duplicate companions - what can we do with them? I saw someone mention re-homing - how is that done?

UPDATE: There is a Re-Homing (kiosk?) off to the right of the Egg Incubator. Someone in my club told me about it.