Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Geode Discussion

After this free preparatory update will be a "paid" update with "closed content"?

Can imagine where puzzles and story might get development by sound of peaceful. Maybe some indestructible places so make it can't shortcut through that. Might be seeing where feed plants so gardening might grow in that section. Im curious on the change of pace in dungeons meanwhile pvp will turn more into a war field :3
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Quote Originally Posted by Medont View Post
    After this free preparatory update will be a "paid" update with "closed content"?
    The way they say "free expansion" always makes me think the same as you.

I really hope it's only something of our heads.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

An upcoming War, the dark using any source of power as a weapon...could we see Trovians turning to the Dark side..even some open world PvP? Would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Medont View Post
    Like any update it will be "Free" but there will be things behind that "Pay" wall.

That's how it always has been.
    Free update to all but if you want some things you need to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    Like any update it will be "Free" but there will be things behind that "Pay" wall.

Pay to rush. Usually, the content is available through gameplay, but faster if you just pay for it. The number of things that have been exclusively available for cash has been really minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Your ability to solo curb stomp Ultra Shadow Tower bosses will mean virtually nothing here. Geode is way too big for one expansion, so prepare for things to change over time. Everything that happens on Geode is happening for a reason and it's as rich with lore as it is with incredibly powerful resources.
    Maybe this is hinting that our old gems are worthless in this world, and that we have to get new ways to power ourself up, possibly trough a new gem type. This might be why we can farm the powerful resources, they're just giving us some time to prepare/get better powers before war happens, rewarding active people to join higher worlds/adventure out further (How further you go from the spawn,how tougher the enemies become).
    IGN: Dark_Xiphles

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post

(translate.google)
    In 2016, there was closed paid access to new content two weeks earlier than others, only it was not entirely new content - it was a continuation of the old.
    Previously, they could not make a separate "paid closed content". Now they can do it.

It'd be fun if it were some kind of Miscellania type farming, but that's just me. I feel like it'll introduce completing some kind of 'Geode Challenges' for Geode-exclusive crafting materials. Of course then you'd use these materials for crafting new stuff like the rocket boots we saw in the preview, or maybe new equipment to eliminate ever-encroaching evil. Either way, I cant wait to hop on the PTS, this all looks really fun.

IGN:
    Scrubthulu | Main: Chloromancer | T. Mastery: 450+ | Transmog: Higher Halo, Coping Optics

Two years of progress is useless in this content. I spent far more money than I should have and it was for nothing. Just no.

Most boring content ever, spam two buttons to gather resources.
    Under 20 mastery? Apply this code to your account for a free Class Coin:
    EZGT6K3QRY2XMPFTP9Q7 (link)

Closed Thread