+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Did anybody get the "We're Sorry" bonus items?

Did anybody get the "We're Sorry" bonus items?

There was a message a couple weeks ago saying PS4 players would be receiving bonus items as an apology for the crapiness that Trove is on the PS4. I believe to qualify you had to have logged in during the "Heroes" launch. I haven't received anything yet. Did anyone else get anything or know anything about it?

It was where if you played from Hero's update to April 11th I believe you get the rewards, if you logged in after said date but before hero's update you will not get them.

If you have logged in during the said time and played I believe you should of had rewards by now.
    If not send ticket to trion.

Yeah, I definitely logged in during those times. I log in pretty much every day to get the daily token. Was it given as a code you had to redeem, or did it all just show up in the "claims" section of the game?

Was under claims section. Since as soon as I logged on I collected all

Maybe you just didn't notice getting a ton of free lesser neon caches and chaos chests and things? I know I got them.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wdavidson View Post
    Yeah, I definitely logged in during those times. I log in pretty much every day to get the daily token. Was it given as a code you had to redeem, or did it all just show up in the "claims" section of the game?
    Submit a ticket and our support team will be able to confirm if you got them.

Thank you all for the replies. I filed a support ticket so hopefully it will get straightened out.

+ Reply to Thread