+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pts for consol

pts for consol

Can we start getting our log in name and password for us on consol to use the pts servers to check out the new update?

Should I check my email for my log in?

Consoles don't get PTS.
    It's only for PC, you can download Trove on PC and start all over and get on PTS that way but for console, good luck.

It sucks in some ways that only PC gets it since they can use "keyboard and mouse" while we have to use a controller and some of the things that gets said on PTS are normally the "few" high mastery players and so forth.

There is zero reason all consol players can't get a log in to play test on the pts server.
    Make a medium tear account for us to jump on the pts.

I don't see why I need to make and level a pc account. Yes pts is on pc and we would have to jump on pc to test..
    But I'm not going to put a month into a character on pc just to have a good enough character to be able to play test.

At least there should be a day for Xbox and a day for ps4 players exclusively to play test.

Not 1 update to consoles has not been full of things console players would have noticed do not translate on console in seconds of testing.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    I don’t know why PTS is available for console when the developers can so easily add it in. I still like my idea on PTS, where there is a button that you select to enter PTS. I understand that Sony and Microsoft have to approve of updates so PTS may take a few days to open but we should still be able to get it! Are the developers that lazy? Not sure if they realize this but XBox and PS4 have the most bugs on Terove due to minimum testing. If we could have PTS Trove could have less bugs. Who remembers the graphical corruption of HEROES and the credit rush? Please add PTS.
    My best ideas: None because players are biased
    Follow me on PlayStation Network! My username is Benji_Yokai.
    Owner of I Wanna Be The BUILDERS club!
    Mastery level: 201 (will no longer be updated)
    I main Lunar Lancer as a Tank DPS class.

Whole Certification for the updates takes time and each console has a certain limit of updates one can do in a month.
    (Yes there are exceptions for hacks and exploits that would ruin a game)

With PTS every day one or two updates happen.
    2 updates a day for a week 14 updates.
    Allocated all updates for that month in one week. Meaning when an actual update for Live servers happen it will be delayed until next month meaning we will then be behind on updates.

PC has an exception since most FPS have their own certification and they can push out updates more frequent without having to go through Microsoft or Sony Certification process.

It's not so much can do it it's the resources of them that they will not do it because of it.

+ Reply to Thread