+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Geode is out of this world!

Need assistance if possible from a mod. Someone told me to post on here as some quests needed to be manually adjusted for people. My reliquary quest says completed now finally but alas the next quest won't start. It just has a check mark with adventure completed at the top right where the quest info is located. My IGN : Coonadon

I apologize if there is another place to post this as I couldn't find it. Thanks!

EDIT: found the right post for it , sorry for posting here but if someone else comes across this looking for the post it's here http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...l=1#post799057

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocktor View Post
    Sounds like the groundwork for a new gem type... (I'm hoping)

So the one screenshot looks like a character with rocket boots? Also, will there be a new class?
    New varieties of gems will happen down the road, but not for the launch of Geode. Yup, rocket boots are a real thing and they are awesome. No new class with Geode. Eventually it'll happen but nothing to say on that yet.

Ooohhh so excited for this update! It seems new, not just "stab, kill, loot"

No Man's Trion

Earth, Sol System, Orion Spiral Arm, Milky Way
    How much more lag can we expect this "update" to generate? We already deal with a significant amount of lag to the point the game kicks people off server or completely shuts down.

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    How much more lag can we expect this "update" to generate? We already deal with a significant amount of lag to the point the game kicks people off server or completely shuts down.
    Geode worlds are created differently from Trovian zones that are always procedurally generated. After the launch of Geode we're going to spend a good amount of time dedicated exclusively to quality of life improvements, including a direct focus on reducing rubberbanding.

+ Reply to Thread