+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove – Geode is out of this world!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Trove – Geode is out of this world!

Our next free expansion is worlds apart from anything you’ve ever experienced in Trove. Heed the call to interplanetary adventure and blast off to Trove – Geode on June 26, 2018!

Travel to a newly discovered world called Geode. This formerly pristine planet is under siege by the invading forces of Q‘bthulhu’s shadow army. They seek to lay claim to Geode's rich resources.

On Geode you’ll face all-new challenges adapting to this alien world and its peace-loving denizens. With their power unchecked, Q‘bthulhu's forces have turned the vast majority of Geode into a deadly wasteland.

You’ll need to craft and upgrade Geodian technology to protect against the elements as you explore the vast cavernous underground of the planet, gathering untapped resources in preparation for the war that’s on the horizon.

To respect the peaceful Geodian customs you’ll need to put all new skills to the test as you work to do something no Trovian has done before – handle your business non-violently.

In addition to a whole new world of possibilities, Trove – Geode also marks the addition of Trove Bomber Royale mode! This very Trovey take on the battle royale genre is another major step forward in Trove’s evolution.

Want to help us test out this new evolution of Trove? The PTS is slated to open up on Friday, May 18th!

Take one giant leap for Troviankind this summer with the ultimate game changer: Trove – Geode!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Looks cool, a brand new world to play in!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    You’ll need to craft and upgrade Geodian technology to protect against the elements as you explore the vast cavernous underground of the planet, gathering untapped resources in preparation for the war that’s on the horizon.
    Awesome! I'm imagining some kind Trove x Starbound x Factorio vibe. Can't wait to get in the PTS!

IGN:
    Scrubthulu | Main: Chloromancer | T. Mastery: 450+ | Transmog: Higher Halo, Coping Optics

To respect the peaceful Geodian customs you’ll need to put all new skills to the test as you work to do something no Trovian has done before – handle your business non-violently.
    Oh no.

I joined this game to wreak havoc with high numbers, not to plan tea parties to discuss peace.
    Under 20 mastery? Apply this code to your account for a free Class Coin:
    EZGT6K3QRY2XMPFTP9Q7 (link)

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderAelwyd View Post
    Oh no.

I joined this game to wreak havoc with high numbers, not to plan tea parties to discuss peace.
    Trove is still there. If you're hanging out on Geode, you won't be able to attack anything...yet. War is coming and you'd get destroyed right now. These are some extra powerful baddies. We're just encouraging you to gather resources to help level the playing field.

The start of our Geodian adventure gives a new way to play. After this first phase comes a push into U10+ and all the combat you can handle.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Trove is still there. If you're hanging out on Geode, you won't be able to attack anything...yet. War is coming and you'd get destroyed right now. These are some extra powerful baddies. We're just encouraging you to gather resources to help level the playing field.

The start of our Geodian adventure gives a new way to play. After this first phase comes a push into U10+ and all the combat you can handle.
    Sounds good \o/
    Under 20 mastery? Apply this code to your account for a free Class Coin:
    EZGT6K3QRY2XMPFTP9Q7 (link)

I'm still enjoying the content added in Heroes, the update of the Neon City and the outpost quests was awesome, and I think is something that should be done to all the old biomes. While I'm looking forward to this Geode whatever it may bring, I still feel Trove would be better suited to update all of the old content first.

Sounds like the groundwork for a new gem type... (I'm hoping)

So the one screenshot looks like a character with rocket boots? Also, will there be a new class?

This looks awesome! I wonder if there will be puzzles to solve or things to build to prepare for the war you mention =) Waits anxiously for pts to open...
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

You missed this picture fasti

+ Reply to Thread