Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Community Discussion: Which class is best at farming? Lunar Lancer or Neon Ninja?

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar

Post Community Discussion: Which class is best at farming? Lunar Lancer or Neon Ninja?

So here at the farming classes, we have the top of the top of farming classes: Neon Ninja and Lunar Lancer. In a lot of the clubs I am in, there is much debate on whether Lunar Lancer or Neon Ninja is best at farming. Some members (including myself) think that Lunar Lancer is better because it is a very flexible class (Damage, Tank DPS, Tank) and the Crecent Combo power is arguably one of the most lethal attacks in Trove... even more lethal than Face Trickster! (Crecent Combo got knocked down to second place when Vanguardian came out) However, Neon Ninja has an absurdly fast movement speed... faster than any other class in the game. It can go to a dungeon, knock it out, and then just hop on over to the next dungeon. So my question for you guys is... whether Neon Ninja or Lunar Lancer is the best at farming! Please provide evidence to back up your opinion.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Neon ninja beats lunar Lancer in every way neon ninja is faster, stronger and whit neon ninja u 1 hit kill any boss without needing to pot for martial so u can just use zealous n trailblazer emblems to max out movement speed any good neon ninja will easily beat any lunar Lancer when it comes to farming all because the shadow flip for ms n the star for 1 hit kills and with conjurers u never run out of flask so u can keep popping flask for the ms buffs

Knight sub on ganda and a cb. Drop cone 1 sec everything's dead. Run to next victim...

Quote Originally Posted by Two_Pinky_Ringz View Post
    Neon ninja beats lunar Lancer in every way neon ninja is faster, stronger and whit neon ninja u 1 hit kill any boss without needing to pot for martial so u can just use zealous n trailblazer emblems to max out movement speed any good neon ninja will easily beat any lunar Lancer when it comes to farming all because the shadow flip for ms n the star for 1 hit kills and with conjurers u never run out of flask so u can keep popping flask for the ms buffs
    Nah, I disagree. If you do Lunar Lancer with damage build you can easily one-shot enemies with crescent-combo, even without martial emblem. I have seen so many famous YouTubers do this before.
    ##############
    ##############

I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBenjiYokai View Post
    Nah, I disagree. If you do Lunar Lancer with damage build you can easily one-shot enemies with crescent-combo, even without martial emblem. I have seen so many famous YouTubers do this before.
    Ur not gonna be be 1 hitting bosses without martial especially 3 star bosses with extra hp they take like 80 mile to kill nn out moves and out dps lunar that's why nn is number 1 speed farmer

Who wants to race 26k NN 5.2m crit legggoo

NN is the fastest farmer. Good kill speed and the highest movement speed.

I personally prefer LL. It can 1 shot most bosses and is still plenty fast while being a lazier play style.

you have to actually build the nn correctly to be the fastest an hard hitting, you have to constantly concentrating on back flipping and moving, while the LL just goes with a simple flask, LL is for sure the lazier an easy going class to play imo an I don't see a difference in time to kill having to hit 3 times than backflip than just flasking an 1 hitting bosses with the LL combo, there's no debate that the neon ninja is faster going dungeon to dungeon but only a few people will actually use nn speed correctly. any class can u9 farm so use what you find fun an switch up classes if you get bored just save up re-gem thingy

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    you have to actually build the nn correctly to be the fastest an hard hitting, you have to constantly concentrating on back flipping and moving, while the LL just goes with a simple flask, LL is for sure the lazier an easy going class to play imo an I don't see a difference in time to kill having to hit 3 times than backflip than just flasking an 1 hitting bosses with the LL combo, there's no debate that the neon ninja is faster going dungeon to dungeon but only a few people will actually use nn speed correctly. any class can u9 farm so use what you find fun an switch up classes if you get bored just save up re-gem thingy
    Are you 20%COOLER (Hoes) Club leader?
    If so, I'm Benji_Yokai
    ##############
    ##############

Quote Originally Posted by Two_Pinky_Ringz View Post
    Ur not gonna be be 1 hitting bosses without martial especially 3 star bosses with extra hp they take like 80 mile to kill nn out moves and out dps lunar that's why nn is number 1 speed farmer
    Sorry for delayed response but based off of your response you have never used Lunar Lancer as a main, or not long enough. (I looked at leaderboards and my name on Lunar Lancer was far higher than yours) Neon Ninja cannot use their ultimate on Cursed Skulls dungeon. It takes Neon Ninja longer than Lunar Lancer to do cursed skulls dungeons because Lunar Lancer has Crescent Combo.
    ##############
    ##############

Closed Thread