+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Auto fishing using a auto key click program, its legal?

Question Auto fishing using a auto key click program, its legal?

i just wanna know if this is against terms of service. I never use auto program.

It's obviously a form of botting so no.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanu View Post
    i just wanna know if this is against terms of service. I never use auto program.
    Something that clicks for you is against the Terms of Use for our games, yes. Every time we answer this question people try to jump in with "what if" scenarios. Let's try to skip that this time. The answer to the question asked here is yes, it is against the rules.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

One has to optimize with wireless headphones and wireless mouse (with fancy keybinds) to walk about the home and use audio cues to fish. Get creative and cast your wireless mouse line forth, into imaginary waters. Your wife may laugh at you, and it may provide a little exercise if done 15,000 times, which is consequently the number of times one must fish for the final badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloji View Post
    One has to optimize with wireless headphones and wireless mouse (with fancy keybinds) to walk about the home and use audio cues to fish. Get creative and cast your wireless mouse line forth, into imaginary waters. Your wife may laugh at you, and it may provide a little exercise if done 15,000 times, which is consequently the number of times one must fish for the final badge.

Make sure you stare at the screen while you fish if a Dev appears and says hi you need to respond immediately or it's a perm ban. Im afraid to even watch hulu or Netflix while i fish worried i might miss a Dev appearing. Only fished 2500 so far and am at 551 mastery, 26k+ PR on two chars

Lots of people banned for fishing cause devs thought they might be botting, id rather not take the chance lol

I read while fishing tbh. I just listen for the plop and click f. I am in school so it helps me advance in the game while still advancing my knowledge. I doubt doing other things while fishing is illegal. If it is, then it shouldn't be. As long as the player is in control of the program at all times and not a computer... we should be good.
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

If its illegal how do we still see the names like "johndoe1" "johndoe2" and so on on the leaderboards of fishing? its obviously the same person using bots with multiple accounts and we see it each week, how do devs not?

Quote Originally Posted by EcthelionPT View Post
    If its illegal how do we still see the names like "johndoe1" "johndoe2" and so on on the leaderboards of fishing? its obviously the same person using bots with multiple accounts and we see it each week, how do devs not?

Fishing leaderboards? Am I missing something? I wasn't aware that this game had leaderboards for fishing.

+ Reply to Thread