+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unfair Gem Rerolls

Unfair Gem Rerolls

I wasted 6 lunar souls that i got and i git them thanks for 1 in 10000000000000m people decide to help me i dicide to get critdamage for a nn gem i have equip i started with max health ok fine rerolled it i got a maxhealth percentage the only stat left to apear is critdamage i reroll again and i got the same as my first.

What im trying to say is that gem reroll are hard to obtain and unfair when rerolls so i think that at the cost of 2 rerolls for a precise reroll item in othere words a new item taht the cost of 2000 gem dust of each and 6 lunar souls you can select a stat you want.

*cough*

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...lling&p=776479

You are not the first one and you will - by far - not be the last one. I also strongly recommend to new players to drop the whole idea that any gem can ever be rerolled until the moment where you do not need your Luna Souls to get new/more Empowered Gem boxes.

If it does not hurt to you to lose 30 Luna souls, then you can start rerolling.

If a Lustrous Gem Box does drop you a reroll item, then it is another story though. You may use that free Reroll as you please.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyAlexanderNULL View Post
    If a Lustrous Gem Box does drop you a reroll item, then it is another story though. You may use that free Reroll as you please.
    I'd say that in some cases you should also wait until you have 2 re-rolls. E.g. when you have MH stat and want to roll to damage, you might get wrong damage type, effectively changing slightly useless stat into completely useless. With 2 re-roll, you can always go back to starting state (or get another chance, but we all know what you will get).

+ Reply to Thread