+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Value of XP Packs

Value of XP Packs

So, I'd like to know if players in general agree about the value of the exp packs, 20USD for 30 potions.

Same goes for the 'turborrific weekly deal', 7500 credits for 20 Bouns Brilliances 10 Exp Potions and 25 Golden Gem Keys.
    The old progression weekly deal was 1500 credits for 25 keys and 5 potions, is it really justified that the turbo cost 5x more because it's got 20 BB's and 5 more pots?

IMO those prices are kinda high considering the rewards they bring.

Please, give your opinion without flaming

The only kind of value trion generally gives, is when the alternative is non existent or too crappy. XP is fine now, especially with the Saturday bonus. This is similar to when they charged for radiant gear. You're better off with the existing options. Plus the grind only gets worse after you've levelled.

Lvl 40 us coming soon

IMO it is not needed. I have always said that Trove is pay to advance faster. If you are wanting the speed of increased XP, then I think the money would be better spent on a month of patron instead of the one hour experience vials. If you feel that the bonus XP from patron by itself is not fast enough, then go ahead and get the double XP potions.

I maintain a Patron sub on my main account for all of the benefits that it provides, also it is a way to support the game. My alt accounts are F2P, and I'm fine with the slower progress on them.

You can also get bonus XP from club fixtures if your in a club with that fixture. And with the Outpost quests (20 per day) I feel that there is plenty of bonus XP available already.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvanise View Post
    The only kind of value trion generally gives, is when the alternative is non existent or too crappy. XP is fine now, especially with the Saturday bonus. This is similar to when they charged for radiant gear. You're better off with the existing options. Plus the grind only gets worse after you've levelled.
    Getting exp by itself is not hard, i was just saying that the pack prices are absurd

+ Reply to Thread