+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Radiant Merchant Additions, Limited Time Why?

Radiant Merchant Additions, Limited Time Why?

Mostly a curiosity question, why would the new items coming to the merchant with tomorrow's patch only be there for a week? They all seem like awesome additions, and i would personally like to see them around forever.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 84,850 | Total Power Rank: 338,783 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 689 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Definitely agree on this one, there are so few options for purchasing with radiant pancakes that I would like to see these items stick around as well.

Furthermore, it also opens the opportunity to continue updating the store with new additions (tho I suspect this may be their intention already, just with rotating merchandise)

So agree. Hope they're listening!

It would be great if they kept it, but I think it’s only part time so that people buy tons of sovereigns. Might be a recurring event though.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

+ Reply to Thread