Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Q&A Thread - May 18, 2018

I like to know if my 100 % augmented gems are update safe.
    I feel the time and money put into these items if they lose value or usefulness I would never invest time or money again into the game.

Purple name honor + will u10 finally offer a proper fight for purple name? The current meta on pc is a macro. I surprised you are not embarrassed the top honor is broken for so long.

If a new tier of gems is coming out, will there be a way for us players (who have worked to hard to perfect our stellar gems) to upgrade our stellar gems to the next tier rather than looting whole new gems?

Is there any additional information on how leveling clubs are going to be changed?

The leveling system is heavily skewed towards large clubs, leaving smaller clubs having to grind adventures for weeks or even months (depending on size) to level up. I hope that whatever changes you have in store will address this issue.

I also feel that the club quests themselves (before repose of heroes) aren't rewarding enough, or are too demanding for what little club xp they give. I'd love to hear if there are any specifics you're looking at.

Side note - renamed clubs don't automatically update and still have their old name at the top of the map (M).

IGN:
    Scrubthulu | Main: Chloromancer | Mastery: 320 | Transmog: Higher Halo, Coping Optics

Will we ever be able to accept quests in the club menu without having to go back to club and re enter world?
    (Specifically for the Elemental Gems and ST)

Will the winners of Yabaki ever be announced or was it just a ploy to get people to play the game?

If Bomber Royal rewards have mastery will those be tradeable?

Can Jumpin Jadefins ever be placed in the market? (The non trophie ones) Given that trying to trade for them is a bit annoying.

Why do ninth lives sometimes fail at lv 23 & 24 (87/125, 72/125) if they say they provide 125 karma points?
    https://imgur.com/a/EmNnutM

Will there be a hotfix on the Vanguardians divinity costume giving the same amount of mastery points as the other divinity costumes? The Vanguardians divinity costume only gives 35 mastery points and not the standard 175 Mastery points.

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by _Opal_ View Post
    Will there be a hotfix on the Vanguardians divinity costume giving the same amount of mastery points as the other divinity costumes? The Vanguardians divinity costume only gives 35 mastery points and not the standard 175 Mastery points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    How come every costume after eclipse gives 35 mastery points when all costumes are supposed to give 70, and in some cases even more? would love a fix for this, as them being lesser than other costumes makes them undesireable.
    Probably not a hotfix specific to any one costume but this is being fixed. It may end up in the patch notes for our next free expansion or somewhat thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyFi View Post
    Will this next big update introduce new gem abilities?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyFi View Post
    Any info on the next class? (As in weapon used)
    Nope. The next class is a long way off so no info to share on that. It's not something in development at the moment.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Probably not a hotfix specific to any one costume but this is being fixed. It may end up in the patch notes for our next free expansion or somewhat thereafter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    our next free expansion

our next free expansion

OUR NEXT FREE EXPANSION!? Do you mean to tell me that some future expansions are going to cost money?
    My best ideas: New Lucky Chest and Personal Lobby System
    Follow me on PlayStation Network! My username is Benji_Yokai.
    Owner of I Wanna Be The BUILDERS club!
    I main Lunar Lancer as a Tank DPS class. I only need 1,300 power rank to reach 20K! If you want to do shadow towers with me please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBenjiYokai View Post
    our next free expansion

OUR NEXT FREE EXPANSION!? Do you mean to tell me that some future expansions are going to cost money?
    BENJI DONíT GIVE ANYONE IDEAS
    Also, will the summer update make it easier for clubs to progress aside from the exp change? Even if it is less exp to level your club, people still wonít want to go and kill 300 enemies in so and so or do 30 dungeons in so and so, maybe change quests to all biomes by adding an npc that gives all biome quests, a follower of the sun goddess that has no specific home, maybe? and then have biome npcs give quests specific to their biome, like mine 30 primordial flames in dragon fire peaks or complete an outpost quest? Also maybe have outpost quests give exp to your primary club.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

�� Gems �� Gems �� Gems��

Will our gems that we have augmented upgrade into the new rarity?
    Please reassure us that our hard work wasn’t for nothing.
    If a new rarity beyond stellar gems is released how will it affect our current gem progress?

Closed Thread