Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Q&A Thread - May 18, 2018

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImGuck View Post
    �� Gems �� Gems �� Gems��

Will our gems that we have augmented upgrade into the new rarity?
    Please reassure us that our hard work wasn’t for nothing.
    If a new rarity beyond stellar gems is released how will it affect our current gem progress?
    This needs a quick clear response now.
    If we do not get a response on this we will assume the update will make our gems outdated.

I for 1 am going to start recommending all 751 of my members to stop all work on their stellar gems till this is answered.

Banned
    PvP update seems very lack luster and it seems most don't really care about it as it has been presented so far.
    Can I recommend that each week the top 100 PvP players get a blue name?
    Thoughts on adding this?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    This needs a quick clear response now.
    If we do not get a response on this we will assume the update will make our gems outdated.

I for 1 am going to start recommending all 751 of my members to stop all work on their stellar gems till this is answered.
    For what it's worth, Fasti said this in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Astral gear and gems aren't a thing. It's important to be clear on that since players have frequently speculated on how those systems will work without realizing they won't exist. The door to future tiers of gear and gems isn't closed, but those are not things happening anytime soon.
    This makes me think the obsoletion of stellar gems won't be a critical subject until after the next expansion.

IGN:
    Scrubthulu | Main: Chloromancer | T. Mastery: 450+ | Transmog: Higher Halo, Coping Optics

I am just wanting clarification on the gem subject, They have hinted at new gems and gear, “astral” or whatever they are called isn’t important but the upgrade process for our current gems is really important, If what ever new gems are realeased in the future 2 or 3 months down the road, it would be nice to get a heads up ahead of time so we don’t waste flux, Real Money, and time on gems that we will trash in the future, It isn’t hard to give a rough roadmap and allow us to plan. If players are not progressing in Trove to better their characters out of fear their hard work is for nothing, Why continue to play? That is where I’m sitting with this gem ordeal, give us a idea about how gems will be handled “if” a new rarity is introduced.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImGuck View Post
    I am just wanting clarification on the gem subject, They have hinted at new gems and gear, “astral” or whatever they are called isn’t important but the upgrade process for our current gems is really important, If what ever new gems are realeased in the future 2 or 3 months down the road, it would be nice to get a heads up ahead of time so we don’t waste flux, Real Money, and time on gems that we will trash in the future, It isn’t hard to give a rough roadmap and allow us to plan. If players are not progressing in Trove to better their characters out of fear their hard work is for nothing, Why continue to play? That is where I’m sitting with this gem ordeal, give us a idea about how gems will be handled “if” a new rarity is introduced.
    1. We have taken great care to have your gems keep all progress and you who have time,money and flux in to your gems will see you don't lose out on any of your hard work.

2. We are revamping gems totally and you will be starting fresh at a new tear.

3. We are adding a new earth gem with some new buffs to even out the playing field as per dps, speed and meta content.

There just pick 1 2 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Klompe View Post
    If a new tier of gems is coming out, will there be a way for us players (who have worked to hard to perfect our stellar gems) to upgrade our stellar gems to the next tier rather than looting whole new gems?

Please give us more details on how the new gem tier will work and how (if) it is related with current top tier ,,stellar".

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #27

I saw the preview post about Geode and I'm very excited to see it! I know the PTS server goes live tomorrow and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it looks.

I highly doubt I'm going to get answers to some of these, buuuut I have to ask.

Is Geode going to include any kind of new building or mining stuff? Like, Heroes included new frameworks for the Luminopolis biome but nothing else in terms of recipes or new blocks or anything. (Well. The crypto block things. But those don't really count.)

Is that update going to include the XP fix for clubs? My clubmates and I want to level up our club, but there's only three of us and we're still stuck on level one.

I'm blanking on other questions for now, whoops. Might add to this a little later.
    IGN: jabbycat
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."

Glad to see you took our advice and gave us a teaser before the stream.

Will Geode be isolated content or will it have an effect on the rest of the game?

Is there any possibility of the older dragons getting reduced coin costs as new dragons are released? As it is now its pretty unreasonable for newer players to catch up.

1. When can we expect new tome additions or modifications, will they be included in this new free expansion? I am personally looking forward to a cinnabar or bleached bone tome, or even a combination tome to include many materials all in one tome. I would also like to see robotic salvage tome rewards be increased.

2. Regarding robotic salvage. Are there any plans to increase the drop rates so as to be on par with plasmium?

3. I am looking forward to the new Geode expansion. Will there be new ores or farm-able materials... and will u10+ be included in this expansion? Are there plans to add a new gem element or a new tier of gear in this update?

4. Please clarify gems in general. Will our stellar gems be worthless or will they become upgrade-able if a new tier is added?

5. Will geode expansion require players to team up to be able to complete dungeons?

May add more later... Looking forward to this update! Keep up the good work!
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

Closed Thread