+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: May 15th Patch discussion

May 15th Patch discussion

How come the Club XP change isn't in tomorrow's patch? On dev stream we were told that it would be in "the next patch", sitting here with a low level club that's impossible to level, would really like this change to come in fast.
    hi

It was in the midst of talking about summer patch, so they might have caused a slight misunderstanding with them saying next patch. They probably had the summer one in mind.
    Hopefully Fasti can clarify though. (Will reward with Bacon)
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 100,341 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Gem Rerolling Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 701 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Definitely have to follow this thread. Leveling my level 4 club is a pain. No decent NPC spawns to get good xp quests so I have been using boothilda.... =(
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Boldsen View Post
    How come the Club XP change isn't in tomorrow's patch? On dev stream we were told that it would be in "the next patch", sitting here with a low level club that's impossible to level, would really like this change to come in fast.
    Sorry for the confusion. The May Update tomorrow is separate from that change you're looking for. That's in our next big expansion...well, expansion doesn't really do it justice.

SPOILERS: big news coming this week so stay tuned.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Sorry for the confusion. The May Update tomorrow is separate from that change you're looking for. That's in our next big expansion...well, expansion doesn't really do it justice.

Dang, I saw this earlier and it said "tomorrow" instead of "this week." I was really looking forward to the news today lol.

The news is so big you could say it's... Planet-sized?
    IGN: LippyLapras | Reddit: LippyLapras | Trove Creations Reddit

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LippyLapras View Post
    The news is so big you could say it's... Planet-sized?
    I doubt anyone would say that. Certainly not me.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

+ Reply to Thread