Closed Thread

Thread: The Great Rampage Takeover --- Are Dragon Challenges going to disappear?

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar

Exclamation The Great Rampage Takeover --- Are Dragon Challenges going to disappear?

A few days ago, I was unwinding in the gym at my school, and I was practicing 2 and 3 pointer shots with a basketball, when a rat-faced classmate takes my ball and holds it out of my reach, and I am hit with this stunning gem: You're shorter than your picture makes you seem.
    I do not know how long it is going to take to get the message into that guy's tiny brain, but I have the worst case of Scoliosis known to modern science: Cogenital Scoliosis (scoliosis present at birth), and my spine curvature is 45 degrees (only 2 recorded cases in America have a spine curvature that bad) so that is why I am so short (if you do not have any birth defects please do not take it for granted). Thank God that I can still walk, run, and I am not in a wheelchair, but I do get awful back pains a lot. So unless I vent out my anger on something my spine will collapse under the weight of my anger so a bunch of thoughts swirled through my head because I have A.D.D. and the amount of rampages was the topic I chose.

For those of you don't know, either a dragon challenge or a rampage challenge will appear each hour, which can cause a problem for dragon coin farmers. I think that it's pretty ironic that rampages used to be so rare, and as soon as everyone got the new mounts, rampages were made a whole lot more common. This is yet another silly and buffoonish decision made by Trion Worlds, and although they may be happy about rampages being more common, they need to see the player's opinions on this. I also do not like the giant banner popping up in the middle of the screen. I think that it is pretty sad that I am getting more dragon coins from my daily paragon boon than a whole day of dragon challenges... mainly because rampages are more common! To make matters worse, the amount of rampages seem to have exponentially increased on Fridays than any other day. Before some yellow name player with all of the dragons says that rampages need to occur more often, you need to understand that dragons are a crucial step to getting mastery and magic find. Please, developers, make something happen! Here is my solution to the problem:
    At the beginning of an hourly challenge, in the Hub, make two portals appear --- one red (for dragon challenge) and one blue (for rampages) If you take the red portal, you are sent to a collection challenge, racing challenge, or, for dungeon challenges, a GUI that asks you to choose the difficulty of the world, and you are sent to a world with the start being the one specified by the dungeon challenge (Cursed Vale, Fae Forest, et cetera). For the rampage portal: When you take it, a GUI pops up that asks you for the Uber you want to go to --- Uber 3 to Uber 9. When you choose, you are sent to a world where the start of it is Luminopolis. If you were in a Luminopolis biome when the challenge starts, you can still do the rampage in that same biome. When you finish the challenge, you get the rewards for the challenge you did (meaning that you can get rampage and dragon challenge rewards --- at the same time!)
    Please developers, make something change! You are killing your game with changes like this. Make something happen!
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

I agree, this needs fixed yesterday. You’re suggestion is great as well.

A better solution would be to have Rampages appear as normal but give dragon coins instead of neon caches. Event still happens and the daily bonus would still be the only timegate that matters, the Sentient Shard. Clubs would still throw beacons to get extra shards and it would not take away from the event or dragon coins.

[My Mods] Trovesaurus [Free Class Coin] NYWX3NLRRC6KJTFZYWRF

True...
    P.S. I like how you put your finding of a Diamond Dragon Egg into your signature. The rarest drop I ever got was a Mega Dragon Coin from a Leaderboard Rewards Chest (if you want proof I can send you a screenshot over PSN)
    ##############
    ##############

I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Hey guys, Rampages have been reduced, so we do not have to worry about 'Rampage day' on 'Dragon day' anymore.
    ##############
    ##############

Quote Originally Posted by OreoKirby View Post
    A better solution would be to have Rampages appear as normal but give dragon coins instead of neon caches. Event still happens and the daily bonus would still be the only timegate that matters, the Sentient Shard. Clubs would still throw beacons to get extra shards and it would not take away from the event or dragon coins.
    Neon caches r how u get dragon frags so no u can't take them away as it will also defeat the purpose of them too shards aren't the only reason for rampages

Closed Thread