+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Credit Bug

The Credit Bug

A few weeks ago, there was a bug for people that log in in the morning receiving free credits and credit pouches.
    Why does people get 50k credits and I get nothing because of work? That's not Fair and the only response I get is look at the Forum. At least every1 who don't got these credits could get 30k so it would be Fair for ALL.
    People made millions of flux and mastery. If u can't take everything back do it fair and give the people who got nothing credits so it would be Fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxord_Gratos View Post
    A few weeks ago, there was a bug for people that log in in the morning receiving free credits and credit pouches.
    Why does people get 50k credits and I get nothing because of work? That's not Fair and the only response I get is look at the Forum. At least every1 who don't got these credits could get 30k so it would be Fair for ALL.
    People made millions of flux and mastery. If u can't take everything back do it fair and give the people who got nothing credits so it would be Fair!
    People only got duplicates of what they previously spent so example if u only bought the 750 credit pack u only got 750 so the people who got 50k means they spent that much to so really only benefited people who r p2w also it's in the past now so we can only move forward

+ Reply to Thread