+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 11/05/2018

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    263
    For anyone curious about new gems, the devs had this to say a few months back:


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lznq...outu.be&t=2710


    So my hope is that whatever they introduce next is an add-on and not a replacement of existing gems.

  2. #12
    Senior Member fruitie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,155
    In some ways it would make sense to have mastery behind the new pvp mode. Incentive is always a good thing to have to actually give us reason to do things. Is it really wise to listen to people who otherwise abused the hell out of afk pvp for just a few light chests, or to get the non mastery rewards? At least now afking provides them less and doesn't detriment other players in a ffa. Plus if we have mastery locked behind paywalls, it makes sense to have some reward actually behind something you earn. I prefer that over the 1200 obsolete ST badges (normal/hard) on top of the 600 needed for ultras.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    In some ways it would make sense to have mastery behind the new pvp mode. Incentive is always a good thing to have to actually give us reason to do things. Is it really wise to listen to people who otherwise abused the hell out of afk pvp for just a few light chests, or to get the non mastery rewards? At least now afking provides them less and doesn't detriment other players in a ffa. Plus if we have mastery locked behind paywalls, it makes sense to have some reward actually behind something you earn. I prefer that over the 1200 obsolete ST badges (normal/hard) on top of the 600 needed for ultras.
    Nobody every said no rewards for it, they just don't need to have mastery attached. PvP and PvE should ALWAYS be 100% seperate.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Pennry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    twitch.tv/Pennry
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrid View Post
    Nobody every said no rewards for it, they just don't need to have mastery attached. PvP and PvE should ALWAYS be 100% seperate.
    I'm okay with PvP having Mastery rewards. Mastery should cover the entire game. What I'm not okay with is this "top players" rewarded and "seasons" crap. So we're forced to do it within their time frame and be decent at it. I'll check it out on the PTS and probably again when the patch hits Live to at least check it out and give it a chance.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Chronozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrid View Post
    Nobody every said no rewards for it, they just don't need to have mastery attached. PvP and PvE should ALWAYS be 100% seperate.
    Agree completely.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 86,523 | Total Power Rank: 340,401 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 695 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

  6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #16
    Community Manager Fasti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    Didn't you say a while back that you'd post responses to all questions asked in the dev questions in the recap so we'd all get a response?
    Not that every question would be answered, but I did say I'd post answers for questions we did answer but didn't get to on the livestream. There has never been, and likely never will be, a time when we have a specific answer to 100% of the questions asked. Often it's because we can't answer a question without spoiling something being announced later. Players want to read real answers and aren't interested in responses like, "we'll look into it."

    If there's a question we answered but didn't get time to cover I'll definitely post those in these recaps.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

    Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17

    Devs hint there will be NEW RARITY GEAR this year, what about GEM?

    did the Devs answered this question "Devs hint there will be NEW RARITY GEAR this year, what about GEM?" on the last live stream or not, because i did not see the answer for this question.




  8. #18
    Senior Member Chronozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,654
    Quote Originally Posted by deldar75 View Post
    did the Devs answered this question: "Devs hint there will be NEW RARITY GEAR this year, what about GEM?" on the last live stream or not, because i did not see the answer for this question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri View Post


    Will we get a new gem type, like say earth?
    No spoilers on this yet. New types of gems are a candidate to be a component of the U10+ release which is targeted for later this year.
    This should be the answer you're looking for.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 86,523 | Total Power Rank: 340,401 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 695 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Unknown_Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In Fairy Tail
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by deldar75 View Post
    did the Devs answered this question "Devs hint there will be NEW RARITY GEAR this year, what about GEM?" on the last live stream or not, because i did not see the answer for this question.



    Well, this is typical Devs answer, at the least we get a hint on NEW TYPE OF GEM this year.

    Incase MOP nightmare returns, put a halt on Gem augment.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17
    if it is going to be new gem type like earth or any other type then that is also mean we will see new Primordial Dragon.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts