+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragon Challenge scarce and rare

Dragon Challenge scarce and rare

I've recently noticed that dragon coins are very hard to obtain even with friday being dragon day.
    90% of the hourly challenges on friday's are rampages, and about 60-70% on every other day except friday are rampages.

I actually used to get more dragon coins before the heroes update since every hourly challenge was a dragon challenge. I'm very good at dragon races and collections. I enjoy them quite a lot as well. Having received 2 lesser caches every hour made it more likely for one to receive 25 dragon coins provided your RNG was good enough. I don't mind rampages but when one has gotten both the dragons and the Vanguardian class, it becomes a bit null and void. My mastery is 318 and I'm not even thinking about getting any of the mastery items from the plasma vendor, at the moment at least.

Either more dragon challenges on every other day... Or no rampages on friday's would definitely work to the communities favor.

If anyone else has noticed this, please share your opinion.. And perhaps some suggestions as well?

Thanks

Rampages should be on their own timer. 25% chance to spawn on the 1/2 hour would be fine and would not interfere with those wanting/needing dragon coins.
    Officer for Garden of Wool

I actually never thought about that but very good suggestion! Now a days it's literally mostly rampage... I hopped on just now before work in hopes to catch a dragon challenge... But nope. Rampage lol.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbalist420 View Post
    I actually never thought about that but very good suggestion! Now a days it's literally mostly rampage... I hopped on just now before work in hopes to catch a dragon challenge... But nope. Rampage lol.
    This really sucks. After over a month Trion Worlds has done nothing to fix this issue. Maybe if we protest we can get a change...?
    My best ideas: New Lucky Chest and Personal Lobby System
    Follow me on PlayStation Network! My username is Benji_Yokai.
    Owner of I Wanna Be The BUILDERS club!
    I main Lunar Lancer as a Tank DPS class. I only need 1,300 power rank to reach 20K! If you want to do shadow towers with me please let me know

+ Reply to Thread