+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Restart & PC Maintenance - 7AM PDT (2PM UTC) - May 8, 2018

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

ONLINE - Restart & PC Maintenance - 7AM PDT (2PM UTC) - May 8, 2018

We're back online. Thanks, all!

Hey folks,

Trove for consoles will come offline on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 7AM PDT (2PM UTC) for a quick restart. The restart will make sure every game server gets a hotfix that should substantially reduce cases of getting stuck at World: Login when trying to connect to Trove.

Consoles should be offline roughly 30 minutes. It may be slightly shorter, or slightly longer, but we're expecting it to go quickly.

PC will also come offline at this time, and will receive that same hotfix, but is also undergoing maintenance. We expect this downtime could take up to 4 hours. It could very well be back online before that, so check this thread for updates if anything changes.

Thanks!

Thanks for the info!
    /joinworld Noodlers and give a prop!
    NEW to TROVE? Under Mastery 20 and need a class coin? Well, all you have to do is go to https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow and type in GEHMFMRYGFYLC797JF2Q into the code bar and click Apply! Now you have your free class coin!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey folks,

Trove for consoles will come offline on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 7AM PDT (2PM UTC) for a quick restart. The restart will make sure every game server gets a hotfix that should substantially reduce cases of getting stuck at World: Login when trying to connect to Trove.

Consoles should be offline roughly 30 minutes. It may be slightly shorter, or slightly longer, but we're expecting it to go quickly.

PC will also come offline at this time, and will receive that same hotfix, but is also undergoing maintenance. We expect this downtime could take up to 4 hours. It could very well be back online before that, so check this thread for updates if anything changes.

Thanks!
    Finally!
    Thijminecraft02

Hotfix

I hope the world freezing issue gets fixed, its so annoying!

Awesome!

But I am just gonna say that taking it down at the time a rampage starts is a RIP But you guys don't control that.

Glad the bug is getting fixed though.
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

Pls Devs Fix server lags, the ping is soo bad ;(

Grand! I was getting like, super annoyed when the World: Login got me. It would always happen in the mid of a shadow tower run and of course, people DONT WAIT FOR OTHERS and they'd just leave me with no loot after re-joining. T^T

glad to see it getting a patch. Hopefully it fixes it ^ ^

Thx Trion this hotfix crash my Club, we lost all fixtures, pay rent for all fixtures on monday 4k clubit, so i need to pay another 4k clubit. Rly thx Trion GG

Sign Bug

When will the sign bug being fixed?
    Its also really annoying.

Red face Stuck in Login

Maybe this will be fixxed but atleast lets just wait whats happening Also can't wait for the next big true Update. <3

+ Reply to Thread