Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will our Stellar gems be upgradable into new rarity?

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    I have a really good solution for both the players and the developers for the upgrade from Stellar Gems to Astral Gems.
    You can only upgrade a Stellar gem to Astral rarity if all of its stats are 100% maxed out, and Astral gems cannot be obtained from gem boxes. This is to ensure that players who have worked hard will keep their progress. I know that I am far from maxing out my gems but I can imagine how pissed off I would be if I had to feed my Stellar gems to the loot collector. This idea is good for the players because they keep their progress and the developers because they make more $$ because more players will buy bound brilliance.
    I honestly don't have any problem with my idea because I have my treasure hoard of 650 bound brilliance saved up from daily boons. (I used to think that bound brilliance should not be common but I realize now how lucky I am to get all of that)
    If bound brilliance was tradable I would be giving it out like candy to yellow-named players.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

There is no new rarity. we're getting a new gem TYPE, NOT a new gem TIER
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 100,341 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 701 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Banned
    Oh okay.
    A few weeks ago developers said we were getting a new tier though.

Fasti specifically said on another post that they do not plan to implement a new rarity. I would get a link to it, but im typing on my ps4.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

Closed Thread