+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I think I've been playing Trove too much...

I think I've been playing Trove too much...

16 classes at level 30. All above 10k Power Rank, some above 15k, two above 20k....

Level 531 Mastery as of yesterday.

500 CONSECUTIVE days online.

thanks for the game?!?

Its good but nothing compared to the top Players . There are already Mastery 550 or 560 +

Quote Originally Posted by Claussanta86 View Post
    Its good but nothing compared to the top Players . There are already Mastery 550 or 560 +
    Compair to top player? You don't think this person is a top player?
    Mastery 531 all classes to 30 etc etc I'm surprised you don't have a 25k but you may not have bought BB to hit 25k when hod were cheap.
    Willing to bet the only difference is thier loyalty points by a factor of a few $1000

Yes you've played the game to much..
    My mastery is 530 so I understand where your sitting..
    Is there a trove rehab group we should be joining?

the difference between me and 'top players' now are the timed drops or very hard to get mounts. I still don't have Ganda, any mount drop from ST and missing 4 dragons. Slowly buying the things I still need from the MP, but when I'm only making 50k a day, it gets hard to save for 3 and 4 million flux items...

Not even close to comparison and I feel I am addicted to the game as well. Trove Rehab is here for you, at your nearest kornhub. Jk but Good luck getting more Mastery And the hard mounts. My goal is getting all Drags then just stopping cold turkey. Try getting a hard to get mount or PR level, then just cold turkey the game. GL and GG

Wtf only 50k a Day? Iam only 430 Mastery and i easy make 500k a Day ( often 700-800k+) . What are you doing lol . You can easy make 200-300k a Day only with Market Place ( buy / resell) + Stellars / Boxes etc

I could PROBABLY make much more....but Trove isn't the only game I play and I still carry on my life: 40+ work hours, family and other activities. It's just that I'm ALWAYS coming back to Trove....oh look another event!?!

+ Reply to Thread