+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Longer time for rampage alerts!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    17

    Exclamation Longer time for rampage alerts!

    Since the Trove Heroes update you have once again forced us to perform a monotonous task, this time completing 200 Rampage events. Whatever, you wanna force us to log into your game, got it. However your servers barely support being able to complete this in the allotted time, if you crash once you better hope someone in your club is throwing beacons as otherwise you most likely wont make it. I have easily missed 10+ rampages from crashes and i know i will miss more. Constant crashes are a part of trove everyone has grown to deal with and they will not go away this is clear. But, come on throw us a bone don't make us continue to curse you for it. Extend the time to 40 minutes or even the full hour, this will still accomplish the task of making us log in during a rampage alert and will even help the newer players who may not have groups of people to spawn on or a club to go to.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    54
    Beacons work for rampages too. Throwing them in a club world and getting lots of people to help out is lots of fun. You can finish all three teirs in a few minutes.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakshay View Post
    Beacons work for rampages too. Throwing them in a club world and getting lots of people to help out is lots of fun. You can finish all three teirs in a few minutes.
    I'm aware and I mentioned this, however as I also said this will not benefit newer players as they may not be in clubs that do this, not to mention the high cost of crafting beacons and once again if you crash after someone throws them or during the fight you would miss however many were thrown.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Pete2DSM2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3
    Longer time? Not a bad idea. There also needs to be more rampages happening more often. I am agonisingly close to getting the Amperium Dragon. I'm also not that far off getting the Resistor either. Not all of us Trovians have the luxury of being on all day as real life can get in the way. :/
    Treat others how you want to be treated yourself.

  5. #5
    Senior Member KoBeWi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemoni View Post
    Since the Trove Heroes update you have once again forced us to perform a monotonous task, this time completing 200 Rampage events.
    It's not "forcing" us in any way. You will get the badge faster than you think if you won't care about it that much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemoni View Post
    Constant crashes are a part of trove everyone has grown to deal with and they will not go away this is clear.
    Adding more workarounds instead of fixing the actual problem... is a t e r r i b l e idea.

    Also. extending the time isn't really needed for new players, because all you have to do is to go to U3 and invite chat spammers. There's no problem in finding group and rampage bosses spawn wherever there are players.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    20
    20 min is enough to kill 6 Bosses

  7. #7
    Senior Member kaizer killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fruit
    Posts
    789
    If have a group that stays at a outpost the bosses will drop fast enough given they work like invaders minus the amount spawned. Its difficult if start when its like halfway over with then it might be really close or fail. It'll be bad if have a small group or people leave then that's when you'll run out of time like nothing which sucks given people try rushing and jumping boss to boss
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 14/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post
    It's not "forcing" us in any way. You will get the badge faster than you think if you won't care about it that much.

    Adding more workarounds instead of fixing the actual problem... is a t e r r i b l e idea.

    Also. extending the time isn't really needed for new players, because all you have to do is to go to U3 and invite chat spammers. There's no problem in finding group and rampage bosses spawn wherever there are players.
    You seem to be grossly uneducated. First, this IS forcing us to perform a monotonous task, as was adding required completions of the two new shadow tower floors 300 times on each difficulty. Second I agree if they COULD stop the servers from crashing it would be far better a plan but after 18 months on consoles and far longer on PC I don't see them being successful. Third extending the timers would help everyone regardless of the crashes, if you're doing anything else when a rampage drops you have to quit it to make the rampage event. This makes players quit shadow towers mid run or quit out of a PVP match and it will be even more clear when the new PVP mode releases. I don't see how this wasn't obvious from the development stage. Please don't respond with blatant stupidity. Thanks babe.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Claussanta86 View Post
    20 min is enough to kill 6 Bosses
    This provides no counter argument you basically said "i disagree".

  10. #10
    Rampage starts and I attempt to spawn on a friend at a boss and crash due to the lag. The world fills up while I'm trying to load back into the game and am hit with "login rejected" or "servers are down for maintenance" for the duration of the event. Good thing I can throw beacons in clubs! Oh wait they fixed the persistent hourly deal already... More time would be nice since crashing and game lag is seemingly a permanent part of the game. I just lost out on another rampage.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts