+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dog Owner Concern

Dog Owner Concern

Is there anyone here who owns a dog at home? I have a Siberian Husky who loves to howl and bark. Itís not just me who is annoy, but so as I my neighbors. I am thinking of getting a shock collar, but is afraid that Silver might be hurt. Is there any other way to eliminate this behavior?

My Minature Pinscher does the same thing, without the howling, what I do is whenevr he barks, I firmly say no, loudly. If that doesn't work, make a noise loud enough to startle your dog, like clapping or dropping a book on the floor, and they stop barking. There no need for a shock collar or sray bottle. Also, if you need more help, reaad The Dog Whisperer Volume 2. I got all my info from it. Also, to quote Caesar Millan, Calm and Assertive- be assertive about what you want, but calmly.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

I will try those tips, and see if it will work. Thank you for those meaningful insights.

+ Reply to Thread